Just started Fallout 3. Need help...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arya24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 arya24
Member since 2009 • 393 Posts

I just started fallout 3 and i need help. can someone link me to some sample builds or show me some. and can someone link me to all the dlc? please help

gamerguy845

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 gamerguy845
Member since 2007 • 2074 Posts
I don't get it, is there a problem with the game? Use this http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki for anything fallout
The_PC_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_PC_Gamer
Member since 2003 • 2910 Posts

Builds? It's not that complex an RPG. Just pick what type of character you want to be and focus on a few skills you like.

_Kikode_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 _Kikode_
Member since 2008 • 434 Posts

Do +Intelligence from the start my only real advice cause you can get nerd rage later for more strength. +Int will net you more skill points each time u level there's also a perk that does this get that as sson as its availiable.

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

focus on small guns ( rifles and all that ), science and lockpicking. you can blow through the game in no time.

rben21232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rben21232
Member since 2007 • 568 Posts

if you get the broken steel DLC you can get 100 in A LOT of the skill sets, in my opinion focus on small guns, lockpicking, and science at first, repair is also a handy skill to upgrade

Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Butter
Member since 2002 • 975 Posts
I just started playing the game too, bought it from steam for 25 bucks I guess I couldn't resist. I was initially impressed with the depth of the game but I ended up rage quitting. I get pissed off when playing because I never have enough ammunition and am faced with hordes of zombies and giant mutants. I guess it just isn't my style.
Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

ammunition problem? that's strange. by Level 15 i have close to 5000 rounds for assualt and hunting rifile. maxing your small guns and ranged combat related skills as early as possible will help you save a TON of bullets.

hcmrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hcmrocks
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Well, the links i can give you are: http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/, http://guides.ign.com/guides/882301/ and i can give you some tips: Science and lockpick skills are useful however, if you don't focus on at least one weaponry skill and -if you want to be more successful- speech skill it will make your job much harder. Big guns skill is really useful if you use them against powerful foes however, the only foe that you use big guns skill is Super Mutant Behemoth. Although Super Mutant Behemoth and Deathclaw are the most powerful foes in the game, you can easily kill a Deathclaw with a Dart Gun and any other weapon you want. Well the other tips are written in the topic: Fallout 3: Surviving in the Wasteland