Just bought Bf2142 from EA LINK/cd key problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

maden2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 maden2004
Member since 2004 • 688 Posts

Hi so i made the purchase yesturday of bf 2142 from ea link. everything installed fine and etc. Weird thing is they didnt give me a cd key or ask me to put one so i was like okay. So when i went to create an account after 10 tries i gave up because it kept on giving me errors and what  not about username etc. So i was pissed off and i just went in my email, and it said my account is created so i was like sweet. Then when i went to sign in with it, it said the cd key is registered to another account???? excuse me??

I only used 2 emails and i tried both the accounts and they both said key being used by another account...... so i dont know what to do so can someone help me??? 

Knight_JD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Knight_JD
Member since 2004 • 49 Posts
Buy the game, stop pirating.
maden2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 maden2004
i have bought the damn game... u want screenshot of purchase....
garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Try emailing EA support, they should be able to solve this problem for you, this however may take a few days to get a reply or sorted possibly so there could be other solutions but this is worth trying.

Hope this helps :) 

xTRIGGER092x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 xTRIGGER092x
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts

Buy the game, stop pirating.Knight_JD

He didn't pirate the game...he bought it off EA Link...

Makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Makari
Member since 2003 • 15250 Posts
On the 10 tries, were they all the same account name? I kinda hit that on accident registering my retail copy of BF2142. I couldn't remember the password for my account that had the preorder code linked to it, so I went through the process of making a new one before I remembered the old password, but by that point the cd-key was already linked to the new one.
Avatar image for explicthangnail
explicthangnail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 explicthangnail
Member since 2007 • 757 Posts

Try emailing EA support, they should be able to solve this problem for you, this however may take a few days to get a reply or sorted possibly so there could be other solutions but this is worth trying.

Hope this helps :) 

Garfield360UK
I'm having the same problem with my BF2, and EA is telling me to pay them to fix it.
maden2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 maden2004
i fixed the problem lol
garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts
Cool, howd you do it if you dont mind me asking for future reference
maden2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 maden2004
since my friend bought this game for me .. he never gave me the account you acutally use an account that u make in ea link. Like your screenname or osmething yea.. he made that account for his ea link he never thought he is suppose to use that account for bf2142. after all the confussion and posting on ea forum i tried it and it worked :)
D0M3sHoTGE0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 D0M3sHoTGE0
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Hey guys i have a problem........ I bought the lord of the rings the battle for middle earth 2 for the pc.. i got to install it and it says i need a cd key... theres no **** cd key anywhere not on the maunual not on the case no where to be found. SO i cant even play it.... I've tried everything i tried emailing ea i tried calling them and no one answers i tried looking for a free cd key online and nothing........ Emailing doesn't work cause it says im typing in the wrong login data for an account i made 2 seconds ago i even remade it then made another and it stills says im dumb. SO WTF!!!! did i waste my money can anyone help me with a new **** cd key??? AND NO I DIDN'T cd burn the dam game I BOUGHT it from gay **** target. And apparently wasted my money..........HELp PLZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! i can't use my xbox atm so im going insane doing nothing.