Is there anyone here who have played divinity 2: ego draconis?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

herzalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#1 herzalot
Member since 2007 • 977 Posts

Please tell me if that's a good game or not. I'm really curious. I have heard from someone this game is garbage. that's awful if it's true.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

There are quite a bit of gameplay videos floating around on youtube. Haven't played it myself but from the looks of it the world is quite unforgiving.

herzalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 herzalot

There are quite a bit of gameplay videos floating around on youtube. Haven't played it myself but from the looks of it the world is quite unforgiving.

Whiteblade999
My internet speed is dial-up. I can't watch videos.
Rottenberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rottenberry
Member since 2004 • 4908 Posts

Are you telling me the game is out already?

EDIT: My bad, I thought you were talking about the sequel to Divine Divinity 2... one of the GREATEST GAMES EVER CREATED!

teardropmina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 teardropmina
Member since 2006 • 2806 Posts

the german version has been out for a while, and there's already an official patch for it.

anyway, to OP, from what I've seen, it doesn't look like garbage; there might be bugs and glitches, but that's normal for PC games.

the problem might be that it's said to be an Action RPG, but the game isn't streamlined and action packed as Diablo and its clones.

be patient, you'll know more when English version is released.

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

the german version has been out for a while, and there's already an official patch for it.

anyway, to OP, from what I've seen, it doesn't look like garbage; there might be bugs and glitches, but that's normal for PC games.

the problem might be that it's said to be an Action RPG, but the game isn't streamlined and action packed as Diablo and its clones.

teardropmina

That's what I thought as well, English version isn't on the market yet. But a lot of RPG people I know are looking forward to this game.

Not as much as Dragon Age or Mass Effect 2, but still looking forward to it.

herzalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 herzalot
[QUOTE="topsemag55"]

[QUOTE="teardropmina"]

That's what I thought as well, English version isn't on the market yet. But a lot of RPG people I know are looking forward to this game.

I'm looking forward to this game more than mass effect 2 or dragon age: origins. By the way, don't we have a german Game-spot user here?
Delphanius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Delphanius
Member since 2008 • 1176 Posts

[QUOTE="topsemag55"]

[QUOTE="teardropmina"]

herzalot

I'm looking forward to this game more than mass effect 2 or dragon age: origins. By the way, don't we have a german Game-spot user here?

Of course we do.You just have to find them! :)

SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SkyWard20
Member since 2009 • 4509 Posts
[QUOTE="herzalot"][QUOTE="topsemag55"]

[QUOTE="teardropmina"]

Well, don't. I'm playing it now - it's decent enough, sure - but I don't think it can hold up to the likes of Dragon Age or Mass Effect
dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts

Are you telling me the game is out already?

EDIT: My bad, I thought you were talking about the sequel to Divine Divinity 2... one of the GREATEST GAMES EVER CREATED!

Rottenberry

It is pretty much Divine Divinity 2. I have been reading the reviews...seems pretty good too though has some flaws (not sure if patches have fixed them or not). It's already released in germany and the US release should be in a month or two.

mirgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mirgamer
Member since 2003 • 2489 Posts
Really cool, Divine Divinity 2 and Risen are 2 titles I'm looking forward to play.