is there a music game for pc where i can add my own songs?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

demor13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 demor13
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
preferably not frets on fire because its not rock or metal im trying to add more techno/video game music please help :(
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

I haven't heard of a game like that. Do you have a controller to play with or are you planning on playing with the keyboard?

What type of game do you exactly want? one where you have to hit notes or what?

demor13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 demor13
YEA of course lol yea i was thinking kind of like guitar hero except not rock and you play with the keyboard LIKE frets on fire but not because im not adding rock im adding video game music
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

Audiosurf

Buy it nowww

its perfect for you!

SaintJimmmy
that's not what he is looking for.
demor13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 demor13
omg yay do i have to buy it online (OH NOES) because i dont even have pay pal never mind credit card
Gl3ny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gl3ny
Member since 2006 • 146 Posts

As the guy above me said, you can buy audio surf. Personally love that game, but i mainly play it for the visuals. If you would like to try something new there's also this free community maintained music game called OSU!. It doesn't play like a traditional music game but if you've ever played elite beat agents it's basically that for PC. Best thing is there are hundreds or even thousands of songs available for it and you can even put in your own (but first you have to get good with the beatmap editor). Luckily for you though, there are already TONS of techno songs ready for you to play. My last suggestion is DJmax Trilogy, it's one of my favorite music games of all time, and although you can't add your own music to it there's plenty of techno in there and it's just plain fun! Downside is that it's a korean game and doesn't have an american release yet, so you'll have to import it. Like you said, this game plays a bit like guitar hero except you use your keyboard as if it were a piano and the difficulty ranges from only using 4 buttons to doubling that and using 8 buttons (this is the mode most like a piano obviously). The two latter also have online multiplayer. Anyways, if you're curious about any of these games just youtube them or contact me again.

True_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#8 True_Sounds
Member since 2009 • 2915 Posts

Audiosurf would be a decent game, if it were released on the iphone. If you want a completely mindless visualizer that you have to pay full attention to then buy this 'game'. If you want to have some fun, then I suggest a FPS with the effects turned down, and then run your media player in the background.

zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts

Audiosurf would be a decent game, if it were released on the iphone. If you want a completely mindless visualizer that you have to pay full attention to then buy this 'game'. If you want to have some fun, then I suggest a FPS with the effects turned down, and then run your media player in the background.

True_Sounds
Yeah I have to agree. Audiosurf is an intersting bit of tech, but that's about it. I can't see anybody enjoying that for an extended period of time.