Is Shadow of the Damned coming to pc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

STOCKMAN22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 STOCKMAN22
Member since 2010 • 415 Posts

In the interview here http://tgs.gamespot.com/video/6275958/

it says it is coming to pc too but when it was announced yesterday they said it is only for 360 ps3 can someone please contacr ea and find what going on?

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

it says it is coming to pc too but when it was announced yesterday they said it is only for 360 ps3 can someone please contacr ea and find what going on?

STOCKMAN22
Sure...I'll just contact EA CEO (I have him on direct number) and he will tell me the truth.... just give me a sec... I wish Shadow of the Colossus came to PC (remade of course)
mattuk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mattuk69
Member since 2009 • 3050 Posts
[QUOTE="STOCKMAN22"]

FelipeInside
Sure...I'll just contact EA CEO (I have him on direct number) and he will tell me the truth.... just give me a sec... I wish Shadow of the Colossus came to PC (remade of course)

Your a smelly poopy face man:lol:
illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#4 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts
If it is EA, it should come to the PC, but then again we have the situation with DeathSpank. I want it to come to the PC, its Grasshopper + Shinji Mikami who are making it and they did the rather unique and awesome Killer7.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="STOCKMAN22"]

mattuk69

Your a smelly poopy face man:lol:

But I always use deodorant.... (smells under his armpits)
STOCKMAN22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 STOCKMAN22

i also found this

http://palgn.com.au/xbox-360/17320/shadow-of-the-damned-announced/

it was announced for pc back in 2008.. but something like this happend with Dead Space 2 remeber? it was announced for consoles first then they were some rumors about pc version until EA finaly announced it months later.... do you think the same will happen with shadow of the damned? While EA is pc supporter the game is developed by japan comapny and japan dont care for pc.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 illmatic87

i also found this

it was announced for pc back in 2008.. but something like this happend with Dead Space 2 remeber? it was announced for consoles first then they were some rumors about pc version until EA finaly announced it months later.... do you think the same will happen with shadow of the damned? While EA is pc supporter the game is developed by japan comapny and japan dont care for pc.

STOCKMAN22
I think they should start caring, they need to find a new audience as games like Bayonetta didn't even sell to well on its lead platform (X360) and mediocre shooters like Army of Two and MAG managed to outsell it... I honestly cant remember the last time EA published a Japanese developed game. This is as good of an opportunity as any, assuming they handle the release right and knowing the ambitious studio behind it I am confident that PC gamers would appreciate it as long as the game lives up to Grasshoppers potential. I noticed that GS has it being released under the Wii as well, so it is either a complete mistake on gamespot or EA are going all out with the porting jobs and doing the Codemasters/Ubisoft thing.
STOCKMAN22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 STOCKMAN22

[QUOTE="STOCKMAN22"]

i also found this

illmatic87

I think they should start caring, they need to find a new audience as games like Bayonetta didn't even sell to well on its lead platform (X360) and mediocre shooters like Army of Two and MAG managed to outsell it... I honestly cant remember the last time EA published a Japanese developed game. This is as good of an opportunity as any, assuming they handle the release right and knowing the ambitious studio behind it I am confident that PC gamers would appreciate it as long as the game lives up to Grasshoppers potential. I noticed that GS has it being released under the Wii as well, so it is either a complete mistake on gamespot or EA are going all out with the porting jobs and doing the Codemasters/Ubisoft thing.

yes i noticed that too GS is listing it on wii and pc too... so does it means that EA is porting ti to pc and wii? or GS has made a mistake?

yemen_headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 yemen_headshot
Member since 2010 • 514 Posts
[QUOTE="STOCKMAN22"]

why don't you conatact them ??? usually japs don't make PC games, but Ea is publishing it so they might port it !
shane_orija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shane_orija
Member since 2008 • 910 Posts
[QUOTE="yemen_headshot"][QUOTE="STOCKMAN22"]

why don't you conatact them ??? usually japs don't make PC games, but Ea is publishing it so they might port it !

Hopefully! I really want Lords of Shadow, the new DMC and Vanquish to come over to the PC too.
STOCKMAN22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 STOCKMAN22
I will make a thread in EA forums then soon... Can EA force them to make a pc version? All Mikami games were coming to pc until he left capcom.... EA is much more pc friendly than capcom so.... I will tell you when i make the thread to go and post there!
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
The mastermind behind RE4, who gave us a crappy PC port? I don't think it's going to happen folks. Even if it does, it'll just be a repeat of history.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 060390
Member since 2006 • 383 Posts
The mastermind behind RE4, who gave us a crappy PC port? I don't think it's going to happen folks. Even if it does, it'll just be a repeat of history.Elann2008
It was Ubisoft who did the crappy port.
edinsftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 edinsftw
Member since 2009 • 4243 Posts

The mastermind behind RE4, who gave us a crappy PC port? I don't think it's going to happen folks. Even if it does, it'll just be a repeat of history.Elann2008

RE4 had horrible shooting and wasnt scary...i would say hes not a mastermind

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 illmatic87

[QUOTE="Elann2008"]The mastermind behind RE4, who gave us a crappy PC port? I don't think it's going to happen folks. Even if it does, it'll just be a repeat of history.edinsftw

Says the one with the Devil May Cry avatar - Mikami produced that... God Hand, Viewtiful Joe & Killer7 is where its at. Plus [QUOTE="shane_orija"] Vanquish to come over to the PC too.

I'd want Vanquish as well, Sega have been positive about digital distribution and PC gaming; heck we got that Sonic all stars racing game.. so it might happen, Plus they probably understand the PC market more than Capcom ever will with Football Manager & Total war being successful PC exclusives.
edinsftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 edinsftw
Member since 2009 • 4243 Posts

[QUOTE="edinsftw"]

[QUOTE="Elann2008"]The mastermind behind RE4, who gave us a crappy PC port? I don't think it's going to happen folks. Even if it does, it'll just be a repeat of history.illmatic87

Says the one with the Devil May Cry avatar - Mikami produced that... God Hand, Viewtiful Joe & Killer7 is where its at.

Just because he made dmc doesnt mean all his stuff is amazing...also i just picked it because i like the art style of the game mostly.

RE4 changed genre and had bad shooting mechanics. Its the sad truth

EA_LOVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 EA_LOVER
Member since 2009 • 189 Posts
i think its a gamespot mistake like they do with guitar hero warrior of rock
STOCKMAN22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 STOCKMAN22

I just created the thread in ea forums it is here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/2521668.page#8396016

now please evryone who wants it on pc go and postt there. I remeber gamespot had Dead space 2 listed for pc BEFORE EA announce it. Maybe gamespot knows something that whe dont??

STOCKMAN22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 STOCKMAN22

Hey guys let go to EA forums and post in the thread i made to show them that we want it for pc!!!

STOCKMAN22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 STOCKMAN22

AH NO NO!!! look what i found here

http://www.1up.com/news/shadows-damned-originally-planned-wii

it was originaly planned for the pc too.. hope ea their mind like they did with ds2!!

macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 macronia
Member since 2008 • 585 Posts
was planned for PC and wii but now only 360 and ps3 >> so bye bye shadow of the damned
STOCKMAN22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 STOCKMAN22

Can EA force mikami to release pc version or not? Mass effect 1 and DS2 was aslo planned for consoles only but they came to pc thanks to ea.... If it comes to pc i will buy if not i will rent the 360 version! Let go to the topic i created on EA forum about pc version and post about it!!

fang_proxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 fang_proxy
Member since 2009 • 76 Posts

WTF is going on here?is everything which become interesting,awsome
they will not give to pc?why the **** is that?and what did we do to deserve that kind of **** it because we have the best hardware?we payed more money than those who have consoles?darkness 1,wet,bayonetta,brutal legends and many many more?not coming to pc,even gears of war 2,3?a upcoming title which is called DMC,if it didn't released on pc,i might have go and kill someone who is doing such disgraceful things.shadows of the damned was coming to pc,but some retard told them stop,because they want their **** consoles sold....by the way where the **** is diablo 3?updated graphics AGAIN!?