Is Project Torque any fun?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gotcha455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gotcha455
Member since 2006 • 2611 Posts
I heard about it from a friend, it's a MMO racing game that free to download and play, has anyone here played it?
Edziscs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Edziscs
Member since 2006 • 444 Posts
Believe me... its not worth the time, installed, one race and erase
GTR2addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 GTR2addict
Member since 2007 • 11863 Posts
i think it is, i have it, n its prety fun actualy, its all a matter of getting used to the game mechanics, and adziscs, u hav no idea wat ure talkin bout, ive gone up 5 lvls, n im still not tired, u obviously played all types of races: ctf, thunder alley (kinda like nascar), n a lot +, n there r tracks and cars being released so fast u woldnt believe, 2 give u an idea, PT started off with... ~25 cars, now, its over 34, n aeria is bringin + in
dacnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 dacnar
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts
I have about 64 hours so far. It is pretty good for free. It takes a while to get use to the twitchyness of some of the cars. If you get with the right people it can be alot of fun. Beware, there are some jerks playing the game too. Don't let them ruin it for you. I was wondering why gamespot was still showing it as a release date of TBA. Wish they would update it.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#6 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Have not tried this, but my good friend said it was pretty dissapointing. I might give it a try soon.