Insignia HDTV?????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coop3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 coop3422
Member since 2003 • 402 Posts
Hi everyone, as some of you may know, Forza 2 is "supposed" to hit shelves in about one months time, so I needa new tv. I am kind of on a budget, and the Insignia seems descent. It only had 1000:1 contrast ratio while many have 3000:1, but I don't think I am too worried about it. I will still only be watching SD cable and DVD's, the only thing I will be doing in HD will be xbox 360 (and yes I have the premium console so I have HD cables already) so my question is: is the 32' Insignia NSLCD32FS a descent tv for my application? My friend has the 37' model, seems very nice, and I will be buying the 4 year extended warrantee as I am aware that Insignia's have a burnt pixel problem. Thanks everyone, Oh and it's price is $729 canadian, anything else I should look at in this price range?
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MrPower1
Member since 2005 • 644 Posts
NO! Sony is the best but Samsung is ok too, not good like sony but really good and also cheap.
seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 seabiscuit8686
Member since 2005 • 2862 Posts

Hi everyone, as some of you may know, Forza 2 is "supposed" to hit shelves in about one months time, so I needa new tv. I am kind of on a budget, and the Insignia seems descent. It only had 1000:1 contrast ratio while many have 3000:1, but I don't think I am too worried about it. I will still only be watching SD cable and DVD's, the only thing I will be doing in HD will be xbox 360 (and yes I have the premium console so I have HD cables already) so my question is: is the 32' Insignia NSLCD32FS a descent tv for my application? My friend has the 37' model, seems very nice, and I will be buying the 4 year extended warrantee as I am aware that Insignia's have a burnt pixel problem. Thanks everyone, Oh and it's price is $729 canadian, anything else I should look at in this price range? coop3422

You already made this exact same thread and there are about 10 replies in it. Please don't spam these, if you want you can bump, but don't make a new one with the exact same questionÂ