Ideas for Left4Dead Maps/Levels/Mods

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 0

#1 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Please post some ideas you have for Left4Dead missions,mods,levels, etc...!

With all the mods on the way for Left4Dead, thought i would post this!

- The Devilz Rejects - Have the three main characters as teh survivors (ROb Zombie, his beautiful wife and the other reject guy). Have them trying to escape the zombies and the cops!

and below are some of the bad guys

I would also enjoy to see a level/mission in Brazil in the amazon :P

Maybe another one somewhere in Canada (Vancouver or Toronto).

Also what about a mod that was in a HOCKEY/Football arena? WIth hundreds of zombies chasing you?

please post your ideas!

chilenito3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 chilenito3
Member since 2003 • 125 Posts
I read this on another topic but a Shaun of the dead mod would be awesome!
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kozzy1234

I read this on another topic but a Shaun of the dead mod would be awesome!chilenito3

That would be awesome, i loved that movie :P

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
I'm picky so I would rather have Valve made levels since the game was so short. I'm all for user created maps but I would only play them if they do the game justice.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kozzy1234

I'm picky so I would rather have Valve made levels since the game was so short. I'm all for user created maps but I would only play them if they do the game justice. Elann2008

I think the AI director will do most maps justice imo. If you look at all the amazing user made maps on TF2, alot of them are even better then the valve made ones. Im hoping for the same thing for TF2, im also picky about user made levels,etc.. but like i said above, some of hte ones on TF2 are really great.

It should be fun to see what people come up with, as far as online maps, singleplayer campaigns and new monsters/characters go.

Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hellboard
Member since 2008 • 2429 Posts
ehhh MORE scenarios am not paying 50 bucks for 2-3 hours of gameplay!
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kozzy1234

ehhh MORE scenarios am not paying 50 bucks for 2-3 hours of gameplay!Hellboard

Good thing ive spent 40+ hours on the full game and demo and im not done all the movies yet!!! Not to mention the amazing versus mode.

The game will take you alot longer then 2-3 hours if you play on expert and advanced. People saying its 2-3 hours long are people who are playing the game on EASY or Normal.

This whole 2-3 hours is BS.

Crysis_Pwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Crysis_Pwns
Member since 2007 • 806 Posts
How about a skyscraper that you have to escape from? Instead of getting airlifted, you must paraglide to safety : P
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Hellboard

[QUOTE="Hellboard"]ehhh MORE scenarios am not paying 50 bucks for 2-3 hours of gameplay!kozzy1234

Good thing ive spent 40+ hours on the full game and demo and im not done all the movies yet!!! Not to mention the amazing versus mode.

The game will take you alot longer then 2-3 hours if you play on expert and advanced. People saying its 2-3 hours long are people who are playing the game on EASY or Normal.

playing on expert is bs the game is short and it lacks contect for the time they took do develop, nothing changes that apart from modders!
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Hellboard
There was a time that games and mods lasted for much longer without using a higher difficulty leve,l i dont count dying as gameplay time!
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kozzy1234
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="Hellboard"]ehhh MORE scenarios am not paying 50 bucks for 2-3 hours of gameplay!Hellboard

playing on expert is bs the game is short and it lacks contect for the time they took do develop, nothing changes that apart from modders!

You obvisouly havnt played the game then, because Expert mode is not BS as you say, its alot harder and more tactics are needed.

Try playing the ful version of the game before you talk smack. Its not a 2-3 hour game its a 40-100 hour game. Ive already spent over 40 hours and havnt beat all the movies yet. Only noobs play on easy on Left4Dead, and tahts the only way you can beat the whole game in 2-3 hours, is by playing on a ridicolously easy level.

Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Hellboard
[QUOTE="Hellboard"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

kozzy1234

You obvisouly havnt played the game then, because Expert mode is not BS as you say, its alot harder and more tactics are needed.

Try playing the ful version of the game before you talk smack. Its not a 2-3 hour game its a 40-100 hour game. Ive already spent over 40 hours and havnt beat all the movies yet. Only noobs play on easy on Left4Dead, and tahts the only way you can beat the whole game in 2-3 hours, is by playing on a ridicolously easy level.

WHAT? look dying is not gameplay hours, i tried the demo, as my own i cant really create tactics can i? so i wait till the price drops till then ill buy anything else with more gameplay hours.. hmmmm maybe gtaiv on december!