Idea for civilization VI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PiggyKen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PiggyKen
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Well i know civilization V is kinda old but i'm sure the sixth version would come. So here are something i hope it would appear in game. -World War- The idea is that when a country (maybe friendly or neighbour country) got attacked by someone, you must choose between joining which side or remain neutral. Then, if you are attacked by either one, you can choose whether to join the opposition or keep remain neutral. Of course the AI need to choose side of course. The AI choose side depending or their point of view. If you're friendly to them or helped them before, they might join you. Also if you or another AI are too powerful (militarily) and seems like a threat (expansionist), they will form up to fight you and vice versa. Another case is that you or another AI build a lot of troops at a short time. Just something to keep the world balance and to make the game harder to win alone. -Meter of hatred and gratitude- AI should have this. Just like civilization V you can choose to return captured peasant or settler back to their nation. Or when you help defend their nation against their enemy. Or when they request economic assistance from you. When you do these, they would like you more. Thus, in future, there is a higher chance for them to repay you. On the other hand, you capture their peasant or settler can kept it. Or you annex/raze/create puppet on one of their city. Or you insulted them. When you do these, they would hate you more. And i'm sure what would happen next. -More diplomatic choice or problem- Country A attack country B. Both side requested your aid, who do you choose to side? Remain neutral? Diplomatic problem like this seems fun and make the game more fun and harder to win. New diplomatic option should be make. For example: 1. Blockading another AI - request one AI to stop all trading with another AI. Or more aggressively, send ships or troops to blockade their main resources or port. 2. Militarily or resources assistance - just like a city-state they will request assistance in many ways to help them in war or local crisis. -Rebellion- Work just like barbarian, the difference is that they spawn camp in your territories. More will spawn if the unhappiness is not solve. Also they should be stronger as in the size of their army, depending on the rate of unhappiness Only appear when population is unhappy. -Type of government- Only one instead of five. Choose how you like your nation to be like. Democracy? Monarchy? Communism? Each should have their advantage. Can be change another in game, but might cause internal trouble. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other than that, i hope there will be more strategic and luxury resources, more technology option and more types units. PS: Everything above is just an opinion, i do not claim that it will appear in the next game or forcing the developers to make it. Everything above is just to ask for others opinion. BTW, any opinion or more idea? :D
PiggyKen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PiggyKen
Oh yeah, and more reliable AI. I like playing a RTS especially Civilization with trust-able ally.
BoristheBlade1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BoristheBlade1
Member since 2012 • 94 Posts

What about Wargame: European Escalation, it comes out this month.

PiggyKen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PiggyKen
i dun really know that game, isit RTS like civilizaation V?
Shadowhawk000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shadowhawk000
Member since 2007 • 3453 Posts
Should just play EU III,HOI or even Crusader Kings, far superior games.
PiggyKen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PiggyKen
everyone have their fav, though i dun favor civ 5 over the others, i think total war games is good too
Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts
i dun really know that game, isit RTS like civilizaation V?PiggyKen
CIV5 isn't RTS, you nut.
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts
I would like them to find some kind of happy medium between the death stacks of Civ 4 and the 1 unit per tile system of Civ 5.
bbq_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 bbq_fan
Not sure what you mean about Civ 5 being "old". I guess that the original 1991Civilization can be said to be "old" as computer games go. :) I'm sure there'll be a Civ 6 at some point. If you have any ideas which you think might be worth mentioning to the makers, you can always check out the forums down at CivFanatics, there are some devs who read it. :)
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#10 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

It will be interesting to see how the next Civ game turns out, especially with the main dev from Civ5 goign to stardock to make games.