This topic is locked from further discussion.

finalflame_04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 finalflame_04
Member since 2005 • 58 Posts
well i haven't played computer games in a long long time partially because of the fact my computer used to be **** until now XD we got a new one so im just asking what would be a good game to take up and start playing, i used to play warcraft and medal of honor so are there any games that would appeal to those fields and are more modern lol. Also i really do not want to have to make payments to play this video game because im only 15 anyways please help me find a game i AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND thanks.
Deltaforce-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Deltaforce-
Member since 2007 • 314 Posts

You mentioned you got a new computer? What specs? If it has integrated graphics you won't be able to play graphics-demanding games.

If you don't want to make payments (or pay a lot), buy Far Cry for 9 bucks on Amazon. Far Cry is a lot of fun -it's a first person shooter. There's Call of Duty (I and II), Swat 4, etc, and lots of other FPS's. There are rpg's like Oblivion, and real time strategy like Company of Heros. Just read reviews on this site and find something good.

Don't forget to find out what your computer specs are (what kind of graphics card, processor, etc), because that will tell you what games you can play.

Good luck. 

finalflame_04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 finalflame_04
Member since 2005 • 58 Posts
kk thanks i will look into it and are there any mmo's you would recommend because i was reading around and they seem to look pretty fun lol
dude100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 dude100
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

well if you are looking for MMO's you would need a fast enough internet connection

but one game that doesnt really demand a fast one is Puzzle Pirates... it takes a while to get used to but it is really addictive once you get the hang of it.

but if you do have a good internet connection you could try something along the lines of world of warcraft.