I need help getting my Skyrim RealVision ENB to work

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

So I've installed it (tried all three different versions to see if I would get different results), extracted it to my Skyrim Data folder, tried launching it in my Nexus Mod Manager several times to no avail. Nothing is working. I have a bunch of other mods installed such as the Pure Water, Skyrim HD and several others installed. Is there something else that I have to do that I'm not getting? Because I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get it to work. I even tried installing a different ENB, the Max Performance one, and still, getting nothing.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

You sure youre putting all the files in the right place, like this?

zuWtTcs.jpg

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TheFatPerson

Well, I thought I was...I tried putting the files in the Skyrim Data folder and when that didn't work, I tried putting them in the Skyrim folder. Neither directories seem to work. Is there any other software that I need to install or something? I can't really articulate what's going on because I'm so confused. :(

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheFatPerson

I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do. There are no tutorials or anything resembling help online. There's a video, but apparently it's outdated and I can't find any instructions whatsoever. There's a bunch of files that I have to install and that's pretty much as far as it goes in terms of guidance. Doesn't tell me where to put the files or anything. I just can't figure it out. All I'm doing is buggering the performance of my game each time I try installnig shit.

GiantAssPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 GiantAssPanda
Member since 2011 • 1885 Posts
From the front page of the mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l-T3cWGH2LY Installed it myself using Gopher's guide and it's working like a charm.
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheFatPerson

Got it. Thanks