manahakume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 manahakume
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

so i have been playing mabinogi for 7 years, not that im gonna quit but me and my friends are looking for something new, mabinogi offers HUGE amounts of customization and so many clothing options we've coined the word fashionogi this and the non locked class's allowing you to be everything and anything every day at any time plus being able to rebirth and reset your current lvl while keeping an accumulative lvl have absolutly ruined my experience with all other games, i can not stick to them, there is nothing for me that i can fine any new game would have to absolutely have the customization and clothing choices non locked class's preferred and no gender locks, this has been an ongoing search for years.

games i have tried and failed to stick to

archage - maple story - spirit tales - aura kingdom - and many others...

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@manahakume said:

so i have been playing mabinogi for 7 years, not that im gonna quit but me and my friends are looking for something new, mabinogi offers HUGE amounts of customization and so many clothing options we've coined the word fashionogi this and the non locked class's allowing you to be everything and anything every day at any time plus being able to rebirth and reset your current lvl while keeping an accumulative lvl have absolutly ruined my experience with all other games, i can not stick to them, there is nothing for me that i can fine any new game would have to absolutely have the customization and clothing choices non locked class's preferred and no gender locks, this has been an ongoing search for years.

games i have tried and failed to stick to

archage - maple story - spirit tales - aura kingdom - and many others...

Well Guild Wars 2 has a huge variety of clothing.... as does Elder Scrolls Online.

manahakume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By manahakume

im not paying for a game >>

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

Tera?

manahakume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 manahakume

i have tried tera it was pretty fun, unable to stick to it D:

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@manahakume said:

LOL good luck finding one that is good.

Tera, Allods Online.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FelipeInside

@manahakume said:

Oh, so you judge games based on if they are free or not?

Mmmkay....

manahakume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 manahakume

why would i waist money on a game if i dont know if i want to play it? like i said i dont stick to games why would i shell out what like 60$ of my hard earned cash to play it less then a month and get board of it? and i refuse subscriptions as well >>

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FelipeInside

@manahakume said:

why would i waist money on a game if i dont know if i want to play it? like i said i dont stick to games why would i shell out what like 60$ of my hard earned cash to play it less then a month and get board of it? and i refuse subscriptions as well >>

WOW.... just WOW....

Are you like this with movies? books? new drinks? new food? new places to visit?

manahakume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 manahakume

alot of them sure i dont really go any where cause i work all the time :p things have to perk my interest before i even decide to conciser putting money towards it, why is is hard for you to understand im not going to waist money on something im 98% sure probably wont keep my interest not like i have some huge hidden stash of money just to shell out for random games i dont continue to play im an extremely practical person, to me it would be like buying a new computer opening and starting it up then never looking at it again, its just gonna sit there like a giant paperweight, a huge waist of money just mocking you, so yeah i think i'll keep my money and play free to play games >>

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FelipeInside

@manahakume said:

alot of them sure i dont really go any where cause i work all the time :p things have to perk my interest before i even decide to conciser putting money towards it, why is is hard for you to understand im not going to waist money on something im 98% sure probably wont keep my interest not like i have some huge hidden stash of money just to shell out for random games i dont continue to play im an extremely practical person, to me it would be like buying a new computer opening and starting it up then never looking at it again, its just gonna sit there like a giant paperweight, a huge waist of money just mocking you, so yeah i think i'll keep my money and play free to play games >>

How are you 98% sure a game that costs money won't keep your interest?

How are you 98% that a free game will keep you interested?

How are you 98% sure that a food you've never eaten, a drink you've never tried, a movie you've never watched, a book you've never read, a place you've never visited won't keep your interest?

It really is hard for me to understand how you can judge something based on it's DOLLAR VALUE instead of it's QUALITY.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@manahakume said:

free trials and demos are a thing

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FelipeInside

@wis3boi said:

@manahakume said:

free trials and demos are a thing

At least free trials are, lol.....

Oh how I miss demos....

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rabakill
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts

You won't find any good mmo's really, they are all derivatives of a derivative.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 FelipeInside

@rabakill said:

You won't find any good mmo's really, they are all derivatives of a derivative.

Whattttt?

There are plenty of good MMOs out there, with different things for different tastes.

Just because they copy things from other games doesn't make them bad. No game is totally original, it always has something from another game.

-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

It really is hard for me to understand how you can judge something based on it's DOLLAR VALUE instead of it's QUALITY.

Uhm, because he or she is probably twelve. When you are that young $50 seems like a lot of money.

zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts

Try Rift.

I would have said dream of mirror online but the game got closed. <If you liked mabinogi

The crafting system is better and you can be all the classes.

Never mind it looks like they're bringing the game back...

https://subagames.com/DOMO/News.aspx

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rabakill

@FelipeInside: there's Eve and that's it. If you don't like Eve enjoy countdown timers and grinding to max level

ShadyShiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ShadyShiba

@FelipeInside said:

@manahakume said:

How are you 98% sure that a food you've never eaten, a drink you've never tried, a movie you've never watched, a book you've never read, a place you've never visited won't keep your interest?

This sounds like something someone who is rich would say. Do you buy every game that comes out for every console? Personally I watch trailers, let's plays, read reviews, sometimes play a demo if available, and I don't know what MMORPGs your looking at but there hasn't been significant progress in MMORPGs since Vanilla WoW and Guild Wars, ESO flopped so hard it went F2P and Tera while a fairly decent game doesn't do to much that any other game doesn't already do as well now I know its hard to make a DIFFERENT game but once you've played the "Previous Re-used Versions" 100 times the 101st time will be as boring as the 5th-100th time you've attempted to play an MMORPG along those lines. But I digress, I'd recommend a game but sadly I have none of decent quality. GL

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

All free mmo's are bad so you are pretty much out of luck. Games you pay for are generally much more fun to play than free games.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FelipeInside

@shadyshiba said:

@FelipeInside said:

@manahakume said:

This sounds like something someone who is rich would say. Do you buy every game that comes out for every console? Personally I watch trailers, let's plays, read reviews, sometimes play a demo if available, and I don't know what MMORPGs your looking at but there hasn't been significant progress in MMORPGs since Vanilla WoW and Guild Wars, ESO flopped so hard it went F2P and Tera while a fairly decent game doesn't do to much that any other game doesn't already do as well now I know its hard to make a DIFFERENT game but once you've played the "Previous Re-used Versions" 100 times the 101st time will be as boring as the 5th-100th time you've attempted to play an MMORPG along those lines. But I digress, I'd recommend a game but sadly I have none of decent quality. GL

I judge games based on their quality not their price tage.

And there hasn't been significant progress since WoW? Get a clue.

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside: there's Eve and that's it. If you don't like Eve enjoy countdown timers and grinding to max level

The problem with your opinion is you judge MMOs based solely on their gameplay/combat.

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rabakill

@FelipeInside: incorrect, the primary aspect of games is their gameplay. I never said it's the only factor.

The fact that you can't dispute it says everything. Sure there are some subtle differences but even those without tab targeting are wow clones despite the useless window dressing. Name me one that is successful and not a clone of wow

ShadyShiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ShadyShiba

@FelipeInside said:
@rabakill said:

The problem with your opinion is you judge MMOs based solely on their gameplay/combat.

There are other ways to judge a game other then gameplay and combat/interaction with enviroment? 90% of the time I don't judge a game based on its graphics but a huge turn off is a poorly done UI (come on people that font is definently to fucking tiny and does not fit with a medieval theme for a quest log)

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rabakill

@shadyshiba: yes I agree there are other things besides gameplay; e.g. graphics, sound, stability etc. but above all that will always be gameplay. Gameplay is what defines the genre and the huge majority of mmo's have nearly identical gameplay. Funny how people's argument is that's not the only element of a game, of course it's not, stop being so obtuse.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FelipeInside

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside: incorrect, the primary aspect of games is their gameplay. I never said it's the only factor.

The fact that you can't dispute it says everything. Sure there are some subtle differences but even those without tab targeting are wow clones despite the useless window dressing. Name me one that is successful and not a clone of wow

There are quite a few successful MMOs on the market. I don't fall in the category of comparing them to WoW though, because even WoW copied things from past MMOs.

Gameplay is a bit part of a game, but not the only one. By that standard games like "To the Moon" and Telltale's "The Walking Dead" are bad games due to their simplistic gameplay ???

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rabakill

@FelipeInside: can you not read or are you selectively dumb?

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

If you don't want to pay for a game try Rift. It's got decent customizability and it's a good all around MMO.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 FelipeInside

@rabakill said:

Why is it these days that you can't have a normal conversation with someone on the internet without them throwing insults after a minute..... sigh....

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@rabakill said:

Eve Online.

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By rabakill

@FelipeInside: because you are being obtuse. If you say incredibly asinine things expect to be insulted. You need to read more thoroughly because you are saying stupid things in response as if you aren't actually comprehending what I said otherwise you wouldn't have said it. How can you expect a normal response when you are blatantly misrepresenting and misunderstanding what I said? It's like arguing about chess in a conversation about poker, extreme red herring's will always result in negative responses. You need to READ. Don't complain when you are the one making mistakes.

This is a life lesson, ignore it and continue to be insulted or read what people say and learn to actually converse.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FelipeInside

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside: because you are being obtuse. If you say incredibly asinine things expect to be insulted. You need to read more thoroughly because you are saying stupid things in response as if you aren't actually comprehending what I said otherwise you wouldn't have said it. How can you expect a normal response when you are blatantly misrepresenting and misunderstanding what I said? It's like arguing about chess in a conversation about poker, extreme red herring's will always result in negative responses. You need to READ. Don't complain when you are the one making mistakes.

This is a life lesson, ignore it and continue to be insulted or read what people say and learn to actually converse.

You said: "incorrect, the primary aspect of games is their gameplay"

I don't agree with that. Simple. Some games concentrate on other things more than gameplay to provide the experience.

I think I understood you perfectly.... there was no need for insulting.

rabakill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By rabakill

@FelipeInside: if you take away gameplay there is no game. You can take away the graphics and make it 8 bit, take away the sound, take away the story, take away the art direction there can still be a game. Without gameplay it's not a game because of all game elements, gameplay has the word game in it for a reason. Like pollen in honey, by definition gameplay is the primary definitive factor to call it a game. You are being incredibly obtuse, ashamed to see logic entrenched in an illogical position because of ego.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FelipeInside

@rabakill said:

@FelipeInside: if you take away gameplay there is no game. You can take away the graphics and make it 8 bit, take away the sound, take away the story, take away the art direction there can still be a game. Without gameplay it's not a game because of all game elements, gameplay has the word game in it for a reason. Like pollen in honey, by definition gameplay is the primary definitive factor to call it a game. You are being incredibly obtuse, ashamed to see logic entrenched in an illogical position because of ego.

So "To the Moon" and "The Walking Dead" aren't games?

They both have minimal gameplay. They rely on story telling, immersion and characters to provide the gamer with the experience.

That's my point, enough with the words obtuse and ego (I said there's no need to call people names). Not all games rely on gameplay as their main strengths.

We can agree to disagree.

krazyorange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#36 krazyorange
Member since 2005 • 2669 Posts

So much cumulative butt anger.

Rift is a high-quality, medium-content WoW clone that should see you through to the level cap in about 200 hours, which is how much time I put into it. The endgame is just as shit as other MMOs though, but the mix of GW2 world events and traditional MMO questing is nice.

Age of Conan has a great combat system so long as you go with melee fighters and not mages. The world is mature and colorful, the graphics are good, the music is spectacular, and overall production values are high. It's been going for seven years, so lots of content.

TORtanic is also good, though I can't speak to its longevity as I've only just started playing. Definitely falls into the WoW "go here, kill x of y, return" type mundanity, but the production values are high and group play stories are interesting.

All of those are free, but since you're probably 12, I'd stay away from Conan until you're 18, because playing it now would be illegal for you.

manahakume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 manahakume

uh so yeahhh im 21 ;o i work a lot as stated before not only that but i take offence to the no F2P games are good cause mabinogi is amazing >> i'm not quitting it plus i stated i played mabi for 7 years how am i 12? i did take the suggestion on DoMO and it has been pretty fun :D and it's not that im opposed to spending money on a game at all, i have almost 1000$ sunk into mabi over 7 years and this is a free to play game, i spend money on it because it's good and the outfits and stuff in the cash shop make the game so much fun, im a guild leader and about lvl 3.4k this is a game that has successfully kept my attention and ruined me for other games, i posed the question with the specifics in the first quote, i know i can get all of it from a F2P game cause i already get all of it from a F2P game but me and my guild had been looking for something to break up the mabi so we dont get to board till the next major patch,

and to make this clear i'm not going to make the decision to buy a 50-60 dollar game or eat that month >> and then not play the game, i didnt think i'd have to spell that out but i guess i did, yeah i enjoy not starving to death ty >>

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Guild wars for $10 or $15 bucks right now, and I just impulse bought that.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

@rabakill said:

Why is it these days that you can't have a normal conversation with someone on the internet without them throwing insults after a minute..... sigh....

Don't try to reason with weaboos lol

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FelipeInside

@manahakume said:

i have almost 1000$ sunk into mabi over 7 years and this is a free to play game

and to make this clear i'm not going to make the decision to buy a 50-60 dollar game or eat that month >> and then not play the game, i didnt think i'd have to spell that out but i guess i did, yeah i enjoy not starving to death ty >>

WOW.

So you won't spend money on a priced game but have no trouble spending $1000 on a free2play game?

Guys, am I dreaming this? Please someone WAKE ME UP !!!

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

I gave Guild wars 2 a go, and it was super fun while it lasted. I stopped playing though it was literally the only MMO I had ever got to the highest level in and I've played them since they started being a thing. Was easier then most but for a game without a sub it's top notch quality and has huge custimization for appearances. Hell I even gave FF a realm reborn a try and I thought it impressive though, for me it was far too much of the look and feel I hate of final fantasy non of the looks I like, though personal preference doesn't hold back the fact that game is the pinnacle of quality in every aspect of it's design.

Edit: Read the rest of this thread and since TC doesn't want to pay money straight out for the game or even pay a subscription my suggestions are useless. As I stopped playing F2P MMO's a very very very long time ago, and for good god damn reason. Sinking $1000 into a single f2p game, too me is just beyond absurd.

The most I've gone is maybe $500 and that includes the monthly subs, base game fee, and $150 of ISK(In game currency) And I don't think I'll ever be doing that again. That was a payed game with sub, a high quality one with crazy depth and scope, as well as constant support and updates that change the world game and everything in it. I can't even imagine what you spent that $1000 on in F2P Nexon MMO. Almost anything with Nexon in the tittle is junk IMO, though clearly TC you disagree. Though it's funny that game looks worse then flyff how that's possible since that tittle came out when I was a god damn child and it's made by them. It looks to even be using the exact same engine, possibly even sharing assets as they turn those f2p MMO's out like crazy.

I've all ways wondered who was making the F2p games so damn lucrative. Low and behold here you are. Not trying to sound rude with that just surprised people still play and think this way. Though I shouldn't be when every company is trying to go down this route of "Free" I use that term lightly as it's never free anymore. Either they want usage data, it's pay to win or it's set up to force people to want to pay, with gambling esk tactics and time constrictions unless you pay.

Series question to the TC here. Do you not get sick of the lack of quality in every asspect imaginable from the Nexus games? Or clearly money grabbing game mechanics and design the Nexon MMO's use? Or do you just enjoy that Korean style and look like flyff or maple story?

One more just out of curiosity. What do you run for hardware? I'm thinking you might play these F2p more so due to hardware limitations then not being able to afford a game if you want to eat that week. Which I can understand completely as I used to play runescape before I had better hardware to move on to things like Wow, Eve and the others I've played.

Again If it comes off as being rude sorry, not my intention. Just curious how someone can play for 7 years a tittle that's free and spend $1000 on it, when from what I see old Java runescape looks, performs, and has more depth then it. But yet won't spend $60 on an MMO like Guild wars 2 which exceeds every nexus game you mentioned in quality, quantity in every regard.

manahakume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 manahakume

mabi to me is not pay to win, you can get some decent weapons from the gachas but i tend to sell most gacha items in game, you used to have to buy rebirth cards but they've made that free for us now, over 7 years i have accumulated SO many outfits, and they are all so nice, like i said this F2P game has ruined me for all others nothing can hold a candle to the amount of clothing and customization this game has i can go out and buy a 10-25$ card when i can afford it, it dosent force me to pay for it i do it because they offer some amazing things in the cash shop, mabi really has no end game theres no lvl cap its more of a social game, like i stated before i am a fashionogi i need the clothing choices, if mabi can have these features and a good cash shop while being F2P why cant other games? i like not being forced into buying stuff but seeing something in the cash shop i really want and being like 'o.o i need that' *checks bank* yes i can get the cash!' theres always time when i cant afford it but im able to buy it in game with my gold, mabi is a game just done so right in that aspect, i mean there used to be alot of things you had to buy service for that they eventually dropped and were like go for it.

i mean mabi has its problems but its a game i've loved since i was 15, it dosent force me to do anything i dont want to, i don't HAVE to put money into it, but when theres good stuff out for cheap and i can afford it sure why not its a game i love and have played and stuck to for 7 years, obviously its worth it but because i have so much sunk into it i can never stop playing for good... i can never leave it and i really dont want to, i just need something else to break up playing only mabi till the new patch and generation stuff comes out.

and you all jump on me about not liking P2P games but you all talk down on F2P saying their all bad >> theres always going to be bad ones but you have to find the good ones and thats why i asked this to begin with i was hopping someone had another good game i could play for a bit if your gonna yell at me for pre judging a game i have to pay for before i get to try and see if its worth money then your even worse for not trying games that cost you nothing to try in the first place >>

and as for my hard ware i do use a laptop but it played archage and Tera just fine and runescape has been a horrible game since i tried it when i was 11, i'd rather play puzzle pirates then runescape >> i did then and i would now thats a terrible game all together >>

this is getting long so this will be my last piece here, by bf owns a copy of GW2 and he never plays it, he would rather be on mabi too... hes always like yeah its ok but... he seriously hasnt played it since before i met him obviously if if cant keep his attention i have no chance he's much more try hard at games then i am...

@ribstaylor1 said:

I gave Guild wars 2 a go, and it was super fun while it lasted. I stopped playing though it was literally the only MMO I had ever got to the highest level in and I've played them since they started being a thing. Was easier then most but for a game without a sub it's top notch quality and has huge custimization for appearances. Hell I even gave FF a realm reborn a try and I thought it impressive though, for me it was far too much of the look and feel I hate of final fantasy non of the looks I like, though personal preference doesn't hold back the fact that game is the pinnacle of quality in every aspect of it's design.

Edit: Read the rest of this thread and since TC doesn't want to pay money straight out for the game or even pay a subscription my suggestions are useless. As I stopped playing F2P MMO's a very very very long time ago, and for good god damn reason. Sinking $1000 into a single f2p game, too me is just beyond absurd.

The most I've gone is maybe $500 and that includes the monthly subs, base game fee, and $150 of ISK(In game currency) And I don't think I'll ever be doing that again. That was a payed game with sub, a high quality one with crazy depth and scope, as well as constant support and updates that change the world game and everything in it. I can't even imagine what you spent that $1000 on in F2P Nexon MMO. Almost anything with Nexon in the tittle is junk IMO, though clearly TC you disagree. Though it's funny that game looks worse then flyff how that's possible since that tittle came out when I was a god damn child and it's made by them. It looks to even be using the exact same engine, possibly even sharing assets as they turn those f2p MMO's out like crazy.

I've all ways wondered who was making the F2p games so damn lucrative. Low and behold here you are. Not trying to sound rude with that just surprised people still play and think this way. Though I shouldn't be when every company is trying to go down this route of "Free" I use that term lightly as it's never free anymore. Either they want usage data, it's pay to win or it's set up to force people to want to pay, with gambling esk tactics and time constrictions unless you pay.

Series question to the TC here. Do you not get sick of the lack of quality in every asspect imaginable from the Nexus games? Or clearly money grabbing game mechanics and design the Nexon MMO's use? Or do you just enjoy that Korean style and look like flyff or maple story?

One more just out of curiosity. What do you run for hardware? I'm thinking you might play these F2p more so due to hardware limitations then not being able to afford a game if you want to eat that week. Which I can understand completely as I used to play runescape before I had better hardware to move on to things like Wow, Eve and the others I've played.

Again If it comes off as being rude sorry, not my intention. Just curious how someone can play for 7 years a tittle that's free and spend $1000 on it, when from what I see old Java runescape looks, performs, and has more depth then it. But yet won't spend $60 on an MMO like Guild wars 2 which exceeds every nexus game you mentioned in quality, quantity in every regard.

zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts

I just wanted to put this out there. No MMO is worth paying for monthly anymore, they're all the same and usually don't hold our interest for very long. Paying $60+15 to get started is crazy when there are already 30+ that already do the same thing or do it better for free. Don't think MMO's with cash-shops are a bad thing, they're in place to determine if a game is even worth playing/your time, your money, if it isn't it dies.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 FelipeInside

@manahakume said:
by bf owns a copy of GW2 and he never plays it, he would rather be on mabi too... hes always like yeah its ok but... he seriously hasnt played it since before i met him obviously if if cant keep his attention i have no chance he's much more try hard at games then i am...
@ribstaylor1 said:

You and your BF have no clue about what quality means in a game sorry...

DraggoonX12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 DraggoonX12
Member since 2004 • 10982 Posts

@manahakume said:

Good luck finding an MMO worth your time then.

kille142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 kille142
Member since 2009 • 60 Posts

well u can look into path of exile, u might be interested or it might just not be your style

http://www.pathofexile.com/