I have a hard time picking from a good deal or a an awesome game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

reveiwer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 reveiwer
Member since 2008 • 650 Posts

I was planning on getting starcraft 2 but then I saw this

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2267/

so I have to ask, is starcraft 2 worth missing out on these games that I admittedly should have gotten before but did'nt

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#2 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Thats a great deal on some great games, but for me I would get Starcraft2. The campaign was fun, the online weither its versus or coop is great and the editor is amazing to. Should see some sick mods soon.

You really cant go wrong what ever you do though bud. That Dawn Of War package would last you a very long time!

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

id say that the dow pack would last you longer than sc2.. sc2 is 1 game with 1 campaign.. dow pack there has ooo idk 5! and 2 of those are REALLLY long. if singleplayer is what you want dow pack no doubt.. in multiplayer dow II is still very common so is dark crusade and soulstorm.

imho id get the pack but again thsi is SC2 were discussing.. so i can see why itd be a tough call to make. heres how i would break it down:

single player: dawn of war pack

multiplayer: starcraft II (though dow's is still active and makes for some good times)

eye candy(visuals): tie both are equally good (when comparing dow2 to sc2 that is)

audio: dawn of war.. no doubt.. cmon its got spesssh merines and sindri for emporers sake!

overall id give it to Dow2 but if you want mp go starcraft II

ArchonOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 ArchonOver
Member since 2010 • 1103 Posts

I would say get the deal. Man that really is a good price, I might even look into that. Starcraft's price will hopefully lower while you finish those games and play the multiplayer, etc.

Avatar image for CrazyKilljoy117
CrazyKilljoy117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 CrazyKilljoy117
Member since 2006 • 1073 Posts
Hmm... Chaos Rising doesn't appear to be part of that "complete" pack. Just a heads up.
Yazu13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#7 Yazu13
Member since 2005 • 5185 Posts

Both are good, but Dawn of War would last you a lot longer. It's a fun series and I wouldn't pass up a deal like that if I were you.

reveiwer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 reveiwer
Member since 2008 • 650 Posts
Hmm... Chaos Rising doesn't appear to be part of that "complete" pack. Just a heads up.CrazyKilljoy117
yeah I saw that, i wonder why?
nikola96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 nikola96
Member since 2008 • 836 Posts

Both are good, but Dawn of War would last you a lot longer. It's a fun series and I wouldn't pass up a deal like that if I were you.

Yazu13

Apsolutely right