I cannot run Batman: Arkham Asylum after installing the v1.1 Patch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brettakins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 brettakins
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts

I installed the new patch Batman: Arkham Asylum v1.1 Patch, and ever since I've been unable to launch my game. I receive two different error messages.I will either get a "fingerprint error" or and "FirewallGameInstaller is unable to load" error message.I tried several things I could never correct the errors. So I decided to uninstall the game and reinstall it. I would then receive an error while trying to uninstall the program. So then I began to uninstall the game manually. I deleted all traces of the game on my hard drive and within my registery. Now when I attempt to reinstall it my system acts as if the game is still installed and doesn't allow me to choose to option to reinstall it.

I'm at my breaking point here. I just want to play this game. I have another hard drive that I'm not using and I was thinking about installing the game on the other hard drive but before I try that I wanted to ask you all and see if there are any solutions to my problem

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
Just try getting ccleaner and deleting the entity in your uninstall tab.
brettakins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 brettakins
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts

Just try getting ccleaner and deleting the entity in your uninstall tab.JigglyWiggly_

I tried that also and I downloaded other uninstallation programs but I still receive the same issues