how do you trak someone on here

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kitkat10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kitkat10
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts

how do you trak someone

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#2 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
I usually go through their garbage, find out who they receive letters from, what they eat. I go to the places they most like to visit, keeping my distance. I try to wear different clothes each day so I don't become a "common" item in my targets vision. I also put a GPS locator on the underside of their vehicle, so I know precisely where they are. I just go through the motions, night time it's easier I can usually get pretty close to peoples windows and watch them sleeping or whatever.
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

I usually go through their garbage, find out who they receive letters from, what they eat. I go to the places they most like to visit, keeping my distance. I try to wear different clothes each day so I don't become a "common" item in my targets vision. I also put a GPS locator on the underside of their vehicle, so I know precisely where they are. I just go through the motions, night time it's easier I can usually get pretty close to peoples windows and watch them sleeping or whatever.nutcrackr

LMAO, that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking when I read the title!

RobertBowen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 RobertBowen
Member since 2003 • 4094 Posts

[QUOTE="nutcrackr"]I usually go through their garbage, find out who they receive letters from, what they eat. I go to the places they most like to visit, keeping my distance. I try to wear different clothes each day so I don't become a "common" item in my targets vision. I also put a GPS locator on the underside of their vehicle, so I know precisely where they are. I just go through the motions, night time it's easier I can usually get pretty close to peoples windows and watch them sleeping or whatever.Johnny_Rock

LMAO, that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking when I read the title!

Same here, hehehe. We must have evil minds...O.o

PJ24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 PJ24
Member since 2005 • 3816 Posts
Please use the Welcome Newbies board. :)