How do you exit your game without quitting?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gotcha455 (2611 posts) -
I'm having the hardest time trying to play Oblivion and IM people at the same time.... Isn't there a key that you use to leave your game but still have it on the bottom of your desktop? I thought it was something like Ctrl+Alt but no avail....
#2 Posted by basheertd (25 posts) -
alt + tab should let u minimize it.
#3 Posted by Expo_Smacko (2332 posts) -
Cant you Ctrl Esc?
#4 Posted by SSCyborg (7625 posts) -
Alt+Tab, but i like to use my windows key
#5 Posted by TA127 (774 posts) -
Try the Start button. You can also try Ctrl+ right mouse if you have the'Babylon' program.
#6 Posted by Hate_Squad (1357 posts) -
tab+alt,seems like you never had your mother entering your room unexpectedly (or your boss while working) cause you would know it
#7 Posted by death1505921 (5260 posts) -

tab+alt,seems like you never had your mother entering your room unexpectedly (or your boss while working) cause you would know itHate_Squad

Haha, whenever my mother enters my room she checks my taskbar so I always have to Alt-F2

#8 Posted by Hate_Squad (1357 posts) -

[QUOTE="Hate_Squad"]tab+alt,seems like you never had your mother entering your room unexpectedly (or your boss while working) cause you would know itdeath1505921

Haha, whenever my mother enters my room she checks my taskbar so I always have to Alt-F2

My mother knows nothing about computers so it's ok.

#9 Posted by death1505921 (5260 posts) -
[QUOTE="death1505921"]

[QUOTE="Hate_Squad"]tab+alt,seems like you never had your mother entering your room unexpectedly (or your boss while working) cause you would know itHate_Squad

My mother knows nothing about computers so it's ok.

Lucky.