How do I redeem discount codes on Gamefly PC ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

How do I redeem discount codes on Gamefly´s PC downloads page ? There is just no such field to copy-paste the code.

I was trying to pre-order Black Flag there : (

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

Once you sign in, it will ask for billing info and the next screen is "Review/Submit Order". The Review screen is the prompt to enter the code and get the discount. Hope this helps the 20% off pretty much any game they have is a sweet deal.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@Arthas045: thanks.

Skytrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Skytrill
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Just avoid this site. Only time I bought something there you have to get on paypal BEFORE entering your voucher and then after finally submitting it you get a wonderful ERROR message saying that you can't have your game. Return to paypal and read that your transaction has been completed. I can name 10 sites where I made gaming transaction and this is by far the worst.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5  Edited By Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

@Skytrill said:

Just avoid this site. Only time I bought something there you have to get on paypal BEFORE entering your voucher and then after finally submitting it you get a wonderful ERROR message saying that you can't have your game. Return to paypal and read that your transaction has been completed. I can name 10 sites where I made gaming transaction and this is by far the worst.

Perhaps you had one terrible experience but I haven't had such after purchasing nearly a dozen games on Gamefly.com. If you have an issue, they're really great at working with you and contact customer service is easy enough.