HELP!! with Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

THEGAMEGOOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 THEGAMEGOOD
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Hello guys iam having a great trouble with ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 for pc anyone can help me? I hope yes.

Well my problem is with the mission called codename farallon, is on the part after i located the jam and the helicopters came out...i can destroy one helicopter with the rocket that follows the enemy with the heat but after that i get kill cause i dont have any rocket more. One of my man carry one rocket like i used to destroy one helicopter but he doesnt use it!

Is possible that my man can use that weapon to destroy the helicopter for me? And if the answer is no what can i do also i destroyed the helicopter with normal weapons but i think there is a bug in my game cause when i destroy the parts of the helicopter still falling far far and far and then my objetive dont get updated so i think i have to destroy the helicopter with rockets or iam incorrected? Well i hope anyone can help me...thanks

THEGAMEGOOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 THEGAMEGOOD
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
please somebody
Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

I would restart the mission. Becuase the Ai is just sometimes retarded. id play it just bob and weave bullets for a while see if he sends a round off, or tell him to attack it. see what happens good luck.

Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts
bump anyone got any suggestions?
visua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#5 visua
Member since 2003 • 34 Posts
when the autosave loads(before the 2 heli) , send your men into the last bunker on the bridge (on the left). Make sure that they're not close to the entrance or the heli will kill them w/rocket. quickly run inside bunker and from the back door go up to the ledge outside and shoot down 1 of the helicopters. Go back in quickly and wait. Take your time and kill any of the foot soldiers that are outside. The other heli will circle around and shoot rockets at your bunker from time to time. Get used to his pattern and after he shoots a rocket and he's closeby send your rocket guy out and using the tactical map click on the heli. Click on the attack button in the tactical map and if your man is positioned in an open enough space he'll take a shot at it w/his rocket when it approaches. You may have to do it a couple of time if he gets blownup by the heli. Time sending your guy out so that it's just after the heli has fired and is about to move closer.
bsgpro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 bsgpro
Member since 2010 • 40 Posts
i did it with out help and there is a way to destroy the heli with regular guns it should take a wile tho