R4NKEDNUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 R4NKEDNUB
Member since 2017 • 6 Posts

Whenever I start playing a PvP game (e.g. Minecraft multi, Rainbow Six Siege, MW3, etc.) my hands become extremely and unbearably cold. I have a heater next to me since it's wintertime in NYC, and even though my room is all cozy and warm, my hands are still cold. I am wearing plenty of layers...indoor and this has happened to me during hot weather too.

I feel like when I start playing PvP my brain goes into the "fight or flight response" mode. I feel like I exert more brainpower and thus draining energy and decreasing blood circulation to my hands (and feet).

Any solution to this besides not playing those games? There was a time when my hands were warm and not only did I feel somewhat relaxed, my hands actually felt comfortable.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

wear gaming gloves?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

poor circulation? Also, how is your posture? I know sometimes I get my arm at jusssst the wrong angle and my arm slowly goes to sleep lol.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

poor circulation? Also, how is your posture? I know sometimes I get my arm at jusssst the wrong angle and my arm slowly goes to sleep lol.

This. Poor circulation is usually the cause since a lot of gamers have their arms slant upwards to the mouse and keyboard.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@r4nkednub: I know my hands getting all sweaty when I play competitive games, not the opposite way.

I would make a joke here and say you should get AMD GPU and CPU.

Another solution is play on a non gaming laptop - the heat of that keyboard it absorbs XD.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

I highly recommend gaming with a bottle of Lagavulin... It will keep your hands warm and block out the pain echoing from your soul.