This topic is locked from further discussion.

windrider07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 windrider07
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

For those who play in guilds, which game do you play and what do you use to communicate with your guild mates? Lotta people using facebook, in-game chat, Skype, Raptr, or a combination of tools like Skype + Enjin or Guild Launch (guild hosting service).

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#2 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

My current guild/gaming community im in uses our own Teamspeak Server with quite the number of slots and with multiple channels that cover different games, and rooms within them too.

We have a website which we promote through the Teamspeak MotD on log-in. Other than that, I dont think we use social media, pretty sure we've tried, but people are segregated across multiple social media platforms that they prefer. (I use Instragram now).

Here is the website: http://www.unrealaussies.com/, it's a big community though.

For a smaller guild, i think guildlaunch and a VoIP service should be enough.

windrider07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 windrider07

Is your site using Enjin? lol, the toolbar at the top of the website and the modules reminds me of the layout Enjin uses. Yea, most people use voice-over servers for their guilds to keep things simple and easy for communication. Good point on social media, though I think most gamers use facebook :)

Is Guild Launch better at websites for smaller guilds compared to bigger guilds?

windrider07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 windrider07

no reply? :(

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Mumble

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#6 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

My bad about the late reply

@windrider07 said:

Is your site using Enjin? lol, the toolbar at the top of the website and the modules reminds me of the layout Enjin uses. Yea, most people use voice-over servers for their guilds to keep things simple and easy for communication. Good point on social media, though I think most gamers use facebook :)

Is Guild Launch better at websites for smaller guilds compared to bigger guilds?

I believe the site runs under proper webhosting and created by a webmaster.

As for Guild-Launch, I think many small guilds use it because it's quick and easy to setup. Has a means to make applications, hold events/announcements and whatnot.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@windrider07 said:

For those who play in guilds, which game do you play and what do you use to communicate with your guild mates? Lotta people using facebook, in-game chat, Skype, Raptr, or a combination of tools like Skype + Enjin or Guild Launch (guild hosting service).

We use Dolby Axxon to play Battlefield 4 in our Clan.

It works perfectly and that's on a high speed game where you need the talking to be instant.

We had tried lots of other programs before like you mentioned but nothing beats Axxon.

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 Assimilat0r
Member since 2011 • 767 Posts

We use Team Speak 3 with 50 slots, Guild Launch for raids and etc stuffs,.. STEAM + Facebook + Raptr to PM for emmergency log in, even we call each others with phones.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

vent, mumble

windrider07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By windrider07

wooh cool stuff. out of curiosity, what games do you guys play when you do guild stuff?

windrider07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 windrider07

Just got back to seeing this thread. Anything new?