GTA 4 quest stuck - what am I supposed to do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tyson8earzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Tyson8earzz
Member since 2004 • 885 Posts

GTA 4

I am on the Clean Get-away mission where i have to do the following:

Objective: Find and take the silver Blista Compact.

Locate the marked Blista Compact on the map. Found Jimmy cleaning the car as I approached. Read the tutorial on the stun punch and greet Jimmy with one. Got inside the Blista Compact and drive off.

Objective: Take Jimmy's car to the lockup.

Ok so i stun-punched the dude, got in the car and followed the map to the location of the yellow marker. Once I arrive, there is no mission arrow or anything visable anywhere that indicates what must be done next. In fact i am sitting right ontop of the yelow mission marker!

I even called Vlad on cell and only get a answer msg. Nothing on the radar map is indicating what I need to do either. Is my game screwed at this point?

Any ideas what I can try next are very welcome! :)

Kolossi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Kolossi
Member since 2007 • 789 Posts

Theres a cleaning garage or something close the Blista if I remember correctly. You have to wash the Blista.

Tyson8earzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tyson8earzz
The problem is that the game doesnt trigger the next sequence after i take the car. It never tells me to get the car cleaned up. Just the yellow marker to the lock-up and once i get there, the garage door is door is still down, tho it looks obvious that i need to be able to drive the car inside to finish the mission. So there is no way around this mission? If i dont complete the Clean Get-away mission, is my game screwed? I think this is a main mission in the storyline. I got the update 1.0.2.0 installed but i guess this is how the game thanks me, by messing up the quest.
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
Did you install a no-cd crack of any kind? Not accusing you of pirating, just curious.
Tyson8earzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tyson8earzz
No i havent installed any no-cd cracks or anything. However this only started happening after i installed update 1.0.2.0. I found somehting interesting on the GTA forums regarding this possible same issue. http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=394093
Tyson8earzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Tyson8earzz
Weird thing is that they point towards the usage of no-cd cracks to be the issue. But if thats the case then i dunno what to do since my game is completely legit. I guess uninstall and reinstall the entire game? arg!
Mat_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mat_2
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hi there Tyson8earzz, I have exactly the same problem as you !I just installed the patch 1.0.2.0 ... Even worse if i go out of the car it's impossible to go back inside !! Please tell me if you find a solution to the problem !
STAR_Admiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 STAR_Admiral
Member since 2006 • 1119 Posts
Try reinstalling the game, but don't patch it. Otherwise revert to an earlier saved game, redo the 1 or 2 missions ya did, then try this one your stuck at. (I hope you kept multiple save files)
AhmedYehia86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 AhmedYehia86
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

the same problem accur with me too I will reinstall the game, willnot setup the patch and see what will happen