Grand Theft Auto IV machinima: Insomnia 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for markosdangerous
markosdangerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 markosdangerous
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Hey people! I love to make movies on videogames, and I wanted to share my new movie with the people who loves videogames, well I didn't know where to post it, so I posted it here! Name: Insomnia 2 Movie lenght: 32 minutes Sypnosis: Here comes the sequal of one of the best movies of Markosdangerous "Insomnia"... now Luis Lopez will be the victim of the noise of a big city, Liberty City, he works at night in a nightclub, so he has to sleep in the day, but the people of Liberty City will make that impossible, but he will make them pay for it, making an apocalypse in Liberty City... here you have...enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-9w_WfKRlg
Ikavnieks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Ikavnieks
Member since 2007 • 2848 Posts
Good job, keep it up!
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Hey people! I love to make movies on videogames, and I wanted to share my new movie with the people who loves videogames, well I didn't know where to post it, so I posted it here! Name: Insomnia 2 Movie lenght: 32 minutes Sypnosis: Here comes the sequal of one of the best movies of Markosdangerous "Insomnia"... now Luis Lopez will be the victim of the noise of a big city, Liberty City, he works at night in a nightclub, so he has to sleep in the day, but the people of Liberty City will make that impossible, but he will make them pay for it, making an apocalypse in Liberty City... here you have...enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-9w_WfKRlgmarkosdangerous

Can't promote your youtube stuff in a thread. Keep it to your blog

rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

Very nice...

Mehdi-Y

Forum Posts