Good games for low specs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jacobmjl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 jacobmjl
Member since 2006 • 106 Posts

Does anyone know some good RTS/FPS games that don't need a graphic card??

Here's what happened, I left my computer on overnight and it overheated. It didn't work, so I opened it and saw the graphic card was black. After I removed it, my computer worked again. I'm going to buy a new computer soon (or make one).

Meanwhile what do I play?????

NintenAlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NintenAlive
Member since 2005 • 1174 Posts
Unreal Tournament 2004 doesn't require a graphics card... you'll be playing low settings low resolution though.
Smudge_Smill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Smudge_Smill
Member since 2005 • 238 Posts

N - www.harveycartel.org/metanet/n.html

A-S_FM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 A-S_FM
Member since 2004 • 2208 Posts

for fps, system shock 2 and the original doom both run on extremely low spec machines, and they're in my opinion the two greatest fps games ever made - so they're well worth checking out

for ultra low spec rts, you can't go wrong with red alert 2 - it's a really great rts (in fact, just buy command and conquer the first decade)

there's an option to set the technology level (limiting units/buildings) - i used to love setting it to tech level 1 and just playing all infantry games... storming pillboxes with a legion of grenadiers is one of my fondest gaming memories 

A-S_FM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 A-S_FM
Member since 2004 • 2208 Posts

for fps, system shock 2 and the original doom both run on extremely low spec machines, and they're in my opinion the two greatest fps games ever made - so they're well worth checking out

for ultra low spec rts, you can't go wrong with red alert - it's a really great rts (in fact, just buy command and conquer the first decade)

there's an option to set the technology level (limiting units/buildings) - i used to love setting it to tech level 1 and just playing all infantry games... storming pillboxes with a legion of grenadiers is one of my fondest gaming memories

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 Oni
Member since 2002 • 1649 Posts
Any game that utilized the original "Unreal Engine" Such as UT, Deus Ex, Undying etc.
nightharvest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 nightharvest
Member since 2005 • 1782 Posts

Outcast.

8)