Getting banned in cs:s? why?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JigglyWiggly2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 JigglyWiggly2
Member since 2007 • 320 Posts
It sucks balls, I keep getting 1st place in every server, im like 54-15 15:1, and people keep banning me it sucks... So like what do I do to not get banned? Like should I suck more? How do I not get baned for pwning n00bs in cs:s? I need help lawl, this is a serios question, ive been banned 11 times.
JigglyWiggly2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JigglyWiggly2
Member since 2007 • 320 Posts
Wow, I wne tot another server and they tried banning me cause i was 5-0 freaking cry babies.
onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 onemic
Member since 2003 • 5616 Posts

Wow, I wne tot another server and they tried banning me cause i was 5-0 freaking cry babies.JigglyWiggly2

Maybe because you're using hax? I've seen plenty of people on various servers get similar scores and in some cases better and they've never been banned because of it. Unless they were hacking.... 

commaneR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 commaneR
Member since 2005 • 49 Posts
you get banned because people cant face the fact that others are better than them. back in CS beta. you were actually respected for playing well. now... its just a bunch of 10 year old halo players who heard CS was cool so they came to ruin it. or you might just hack. if you dont, then dont sweat it. theres hundreds or thousands of servers...
onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 onemic

you get banned because people cant face the fact that others are better than them. back in CS beta. you were actually respected for playing well. now... its just a bunch of 10 year old halo players who heard CS was cool so they came to ruin it. or you might just hack. if you dont, then dont sweat it. theres hundreds or thousands of servers...commaneR

He said hes been banned 11 times....I think there's a far less likely chance of it being mere coincidence or that everyone is pissed that he's better than than them.  

commaneR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 commaneR
thats true. i would think hes hacking by then. i was just trying to avoid calling him out. i wouldnt know though. im not/wasnt there to spectate him.
xTRIGGER092x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 xTRIGGER092x
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts

you get banned because people cant face the fact that others are better than them. back in CS beta. you were actually respected for playing well. now... its just a bunch of 10 year old halo players who heard CS was cool so they came to ruin it. or you might just hack. if you dont, then dont sweat it. theres hundreds or thousands of servers...commaneR

I'm 11, and I play Halo 2 online and CS:S...

I hate my age group though, in terms of gaming. They're annoying, and that's pretty sad considering I'm insulting many people I know.  They ruin the fun in games, and the annoying ones just need to be reported and banned.

Hexum-311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hexum-311
Member since 2007 • 1158 Posts

I've been banned from over 1000 servers for "hacking" even though I've never hacked in my life.  Then again I've played for almost 8 years so I've had some time to rack up some bannings.

Just go to another server...

Or stop hacking :P 

onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 onemic

[QUOTE="commaneR"]you get banned because people cant face the fact that others are better than them. back in CS beta. you were actually respected for playing well. now... its just a bunch of 10 year old halo players who heard CS was cool so they came to ruin it. or you might just hack. if you dont, then dont sweat it. theres hundreds or thousands of servers...xTRIGGER092x

I'm 11, and I play Halo 2 online and CS:S...

I hate my age group though, in terms of gaming. They're annoying, and that's pretty sad considering I'm insulting many people I know. They ruin the fun in games, and the annoying ones just need to be reported and banned.

You really, and I mean really, should never have said that..... 

Hero6_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Hero6_basic
Member since 2002 • 1536 Posts

Haha you put a big lame ass grin on my face, thanks decenter of truth

commaneR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 commaneR

[QUOTE="commaneR"]you get banned because people cant face the fact that others are better than them. back in CS beta. you were actually respected for playing well. now... its just a bunch of 10 year old halo players who heard CS was cool so they came to ruin it. or you might just hack. if you dont, then dont sweat it. theres hundreds or thousands of servers...xTRIGGER092x

I hate my age group though, in terms of gaming. They're annoying, and that's pretty sad considering I'm insulting many people I know. They ruin the fun in games, and the annoying ones just need to be reported and banned.

so youre saying the only "mature" 11 year old gamer out there?
xTRIGGER092x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 xTRIGGER092x
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts
[QUOTE="xTRIGGER092x"]

[QUOTE="commaneR"]you get banned because people cant face the fact that others are better than them. back in CS beta. you were actually respected for playing well. now... its just a bunch of 10 year old halo players who heard CS was cool so they came to ruin it. or you might just hack. if you dont, then dont sweat it. theres hundreds or thousands of servers...commaneR

No, I'm saying that there are few people my age that are mature enough to play games without ruining the fun for everyone.

Alkpaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 95

#13 Alkpaz
Member since 2005 • 2073 Posts

Knocking on a 11yr old who can use sentences and make discussions (referring to previous topics)? Are you people just wacked?! I can tell you there are some 30yr olds who can't spell. Does age REALLY matter? I can be arrogant and say all you teenie-boppers don't know crap compared to people in their 20s+.

But, what do I know right? I'm just a 30yr old who pays bills and buys his own materialistic items.

onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 onemic
[QUOTE="commaneR"][QUOTE="xTRIGGER092x"]

No, I'm saying that there are few people my age that are mature enough to play games without ruining the fun for everyone.

And I'm saying you should have never stated that in the first place 

slobbymac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 slobbymac
Member since 2005 • 616 Posts
ahah this reminds me in old school CS you buy duelies and bind fire to the mousewheel. .  ahahah you shoot sooo fast EVERYONE will say your hacking
ElectricNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ElectricNZ
Member since 2007 • 2457 Posts

It sucks balls, I keep getting 1st place in every server, im like 54-15 15:1, and people keep banning me it sucks... So like what do I do to not get banned? Like should I suck more? How do I not get baned for pwning n00bs in cs:s? I need help lawl, this is a serios question, ive been banned 11 times.JigglyWiggly2

If you're already a good and experienced player, you should know that's just how things are in CS:S. There's a few roads you can take here.

1. Don't play on stupid servers like the ones you got banned from, those are probably servers with tight and small communities who just play to mess around and have a little fun.

2. Play in one of those "professional servers" that only play standard maps if you know what I mean, examples are; gamespace servers, gamearena, internode (these are from australia), and recoil (new zealand) I don't know any american ones because I dont play there cause I live in NZ, but I think you get what I mean. These servers hire admins who need solid evidence before bans. Which means recorded demos with evidence beyond any doubt are held on storage.

3. Play on your own clan server, and I hope you are in a clan because you say you are "good" and kill ratio means nothing because you are playing on a rubbish server anyway, if you aren't in a clan and you don't scrim you have no idea how good you really are, there is no "Im too good to be in a clan bs" if you think that then all you've seen are crap clans (Im not saying you do think that, just in case though).

4. Play in CAL or whatever major league there is in your country, forget about playing in pubs and focus on the competitive side.

commaneR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 commaneR

Knocking on a 11yr old who can use sentences and make discussions (referring to previous topics)? Are you people just wacked?! I can tell you there are some 30yr olds who can't spell. Does age REALLY matter? I can be arrogant and say all you teenie-boppers don't know crap compared to people in their 20s+.

But, what do I know right? I'm just a 30yr old who pays bills and buys his own materialistic items.

Alkpaz
im not knocking him, "sir" (ill call you sir since youre 30...which makes you far superior). im simply stating many people in that age group are very immature when it comes to games, and can be very annoying to play with. (which the kid agreed with).
Zodiac8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Zodiac8
Member since 2006 • 1773 Posts
I see this conversation has already degenerated into an age brawl. Either way being banned is really no big deal my record was 5 times in one day (more like 4 hours). By the Way, I'm 16 and I remember being 10-15, OMG it  sucked, so don't bash on that age group. They have enough to deal with you know.
zaman48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 zaman48
Member since 2006 • 699 Posts

if i were you i wouldn't admit that your 11 years old either in forums or in a game... trust me. im 14 and i get quite a bit of flak for being a "little kiddie". your age is just something you have to deal with until you get older.

commaneR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 commaneR
i just think its funny that, that guy came it to bash me..or whoever for saying something about that age group. when he himself was bashing people younger than 30. i dont care how old you are. if youre a good gamer, and you play respectfully. then great.
UmbrellaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 UmbrellaMaster
Member since 2003 • 191 Posts
[QUOTE="Alkpaz"]

commaneR

im not knocking him, "sir" (ill call you sir since youre 30...which makes you far superior). im simply stating many people in that age group are very immature when it comes to games, and can be very annoying to play with. (which the kid agreed with).

I'm going to have to say I've met more asshats that are 18-25 on CS than any in the 11 year old catagory.  Hell,  anywhere you go on the internet anymore it seems that way.

Alkpaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 95

#22 Alkpaz
Member since 2005 • 2073 Posts

i just think its funny that, that guy came it to bash me..or whoever for saying something about that age group. when he himself was bashing people younger than 30. i dont care how old you are. if youre a good gamer, and you play respectfully. then great.commaneR

Sarcasm eludes you 

commaneR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 commaneR

[QUOTE="commaneR"]i just think its funny that, that guy came it to bash me..or whoever for saying something about that age group. when he himself was bashing people younger than 30. i dont care how old you are. if youre a good gamer, and you play respectfully. then great.Alkpaz

Sarcasm eludes you

ugh.. :( win. lol
bonkling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bonkling
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

people are just sooks, also does anyone know why lately on some servers, whenever i join a server i get kicked and banned straight away, i dont even get a chance to choose T or CT???

--Ryu--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 --Ryu--
Member since 2008 • 232 Posts

See if you can keep up with the competitive scene.

Download mIRC or go to gamesurge.net if you are lazy.

Download ventrilo.

Find a team and start competiting.

www.gotfrag.com

www.caleague.com

www.cevolved.com

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#26 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
The problem with a lot of CS:S servers are that there are several admins.. or several people with admin rights. Get a few of their friends in there and the place becomes a mess. I can't stand it.. they mess with the gravity, peoples health etc etc. Then when someone is actually beating them they all complain and accuse of hacking.. since the admin is their friend its an instant ban. It happens often and can very very frustrating when it happens to you and sad when you see it happen to others.
mattpunkgd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mattpunkgd
Member since 2007 • 2198 Posts
Things like this make me hate the C:SS community so much. Ok I admit I absolutely suck at C:SS, but every once in awhile I get a good streak, Iv'e only been playing a half a year though. There's a server I play on alot I was doing pretty bad and no one cared. Then all of a sudden I got about 6 kills back-to-back. Then this guy starts trashing me and telling me I suck and to go to another server. It makes me so mad.
mattpunkgd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mattpunkgd
Member since 2007 • 2198 Posts

people are just sooks, also does anyone know why lately on some servers, whenever i join a server i get kicked and banned straight away, i dont even get a chance to choose T or CT???

bonkling

Simple answer, people are a**h***s.

Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts

Find a better domain of servers...maintained by admins, or stop hacking.

Most likely the latter, since it seems like a consistent thing.