Ryan78134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ryan78134
Member since 2014 • 218 Posts

I've always been primarily a console gamer, but I don't have one at the moment so I've recently downloaded Steam on my Macbook Pro. I've spent a lot of time on Team Fortress 2 and Faster Than Light, and was wondering what other games that people would recommend. I know that Macbook Pro's aren't the best in the world for gaming, but any suggestions would be fantastic.

My system is:

2.7 GHz Intel Core
8 GB 1867 MHz
Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@ryan78134 said:

I've always been primarily a console gamer, but I don't have one at the moment so I've recently downloaded Steam on my Macbook Pro. I've spent a lot of time on Team Fortress 2 and Faster Than Light, and was wondering what other games that people would recommend. I know that Macbook Pro's aren't the best in the world for gaming, but any suggestions would be fantastic.

My system is:

2.7 GHz Intel Core

8 GB 1867 MHz

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

Blizzard games are pretty fun and I'm pretty sure they run on Mac.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Any f***ing things to do on Mac? :D

AboBoong67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By AboBoong67
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

I don't think cs:go is too bad on mac; stardew valley, rocket league (but it might not look the best), gmod, paladins but I definitely recommend a PC over a mac as you would have expected someone to say, that's to say if you are trying to get into steam games. You can also play older games on ps2 or ps1 emulators. There are a lot more games you can play like the non gpu intensive games like cities skylines (if you're into those kinds of games), factorio and I don't know how well rust runs on mac but my friends seemed to enjoy it on their mac so it's obviously bearable. There are a few more but I can't really think of what there is right now. Hopefully that's good enough. :)