Games like Star Wars K.O.T.O.R

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stipe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Stipe0
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts

Please if anyone could write me some games like Star Wars KOTOR and Jade Empire????

And does anyone know will the KOTOR 3 come out????

Thank you!!!!!!!

igor1901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 igor1901
Member since 2005 • 44 Posts
the first thing that comes to my mind is Jade Empire. a brilliant game from the same developers. it will feel familiar from the moment you first start it, I strongly recommend it. Also, check out Gothic 3, Two Worlds (Giant RPGs), and possibly Fable, which is a bit more like KOTOR's were. As far as KOTOR 3 is concerned, I've read an interview where the developers talked about how they are willing to do another KOTOR game, as long as Lucas wants them to. So its not up to them. Nevertheless, they mentioned MMO, so, there you go.. Most likely if they do develop it, it will be an MMO RPG
SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 SgtSilock
Member since 2005 • 3167 Posts

psh, like lucas will say no to another kotor. and like kotor will become an mmo... dont even go there. Kotor an mmo, LOL.

eclarkdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 eclarkdog
Member since 2004 • 1310 Posts

Different setting, of course, but you'll find Neverwinter Nights 2 to be similar in gameplay as it's based off the same engine.

Stipe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Stipe0

Thnx but as you may see that i wrote already Jade Empire.

Gothic 3, Fable, Neverwinter Nights 2 all great games but already played and they are not like KOTOR and Jade Empire but thanks anyway.

Two Worlds- read about it and it sounds like oblivion which i'm not a great fan!!!

igor1901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 igor1901
Member since 2005 • 44 Posts
yeah, sorry 'bout Jade Empire. I missed it in you text. Well, other than that, no, there are no similar games :) Two Worlds is more like Gothic then like Oblivion
kyrieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kyrieee
Member since 2007 • 978 Posts
Well, Bioware has bought an MMO engine... so they ARE making an MMO, and why not Kotor?
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Well, Bioware has bought an MMO engine... so they ARE making an MMO, and why not Kotor?kyrieee

Because tehre already is starwars Galaxies.. And I am sorry but there is a overabundence of MMO's.. The last thing we need is some of our greatest Single player games getting turned into a MMO.

BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BounceDK
Member since 2005 • 7388 Posts
Oh noes, Bioware joins the club of horrid mmo's .. sigh
artur79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 artur79
Member since 2005 • 4679 Posts

I think Bioware's MMO is called Dragon Age. I have never bothered to try out an MMO-RPG, but I'm willling to make an exception (it's Bioware after all). If it's a "kill 10000 wolves"-fest, no thanx.

BTW, I seriously doubt Bioware is going to make a Kotor game ever again, I hope they will, but they have their hands full with a trilogy, remember?

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#13 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

psh, like lucas will say no to another kotor. and like kotor will become an mmo... dont even go there. Kotor an mmo, LOL.

Phantsy16
not true. I read in the Xbox magazine that there will be another Kotor.
SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SgtSilock
[QUOTE="Phantsy16"]

monkeytoes61

not true. I read in the Xbox magazine that there will be another Kotor.

Of course there will be another Kotor, but it wont be an mmo. If it was multiplayer that made kotor so great, sure it will be an mmo, but at this point in time, Kotor as done so well because of its SINGLE PLAYER.

LTZH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#15 LTZH
Member since 2003 • 2704 Posts
I hope bioware makes an MMO, it might actualy be good, and if its starwars im def buying it.
SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SgtSilock

I hope bioware makes an MMO, it might actualy be good, and if its starwars im def buying it.LTZH

Wouldnt be so sure about that "Cough" Star wars galaxys "Cough"

kpsting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kpsting
Member since 2005 • 2452 Posts
Gothic 2 is similarish to KOTOR, but only (in a quite general sense) the level of atmosphere/immersion and its length. everything else is different. Both are excellent games, nevertheless
jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#18 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts

[QUOTE="LTZH"]I hope bioware makes an MMO, it might actualy be good, and if its starwars im def buying it.Phantsy16

I wouldn't exactly say galaxies was great to begin w/ but it was good until sony got their hands on it.

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

[QUOTE="LTZH"]I hope bioware makes an MMO, it might actualy be good, and if its starwars im def buying it.Phantsy16

SWG wasn't made by Bioware. I wouldn't say any franchise is free of the possibility of becoming an MMO. Money speaks louder than fanboys.

Stipe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Stipe0
I hope KOTOR won't be an mmo that is one of my favourite games definetly favourite RPG along side with Gothic 2. I also liked very much The longest journey and dreamfall and now they say that the sequel will be an mmo too. Why??????:cry:
A1B2C3CAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21 A1B2C3CAL
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts
I just tried a free trial of SWG and all I can say is...how can someone play that for very long!? lol ...glad i never subscribed.
BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BounceDK
Member since 2005 • 7388 Posts
I just tried a free trial of SWG and all I can say is...how can someone play that for very long!? lol ...glad i never subscribed.A1B2C3CAL
It was good fun once, but that was before Sony completely messed it up.
A1B2C3CAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#23 A1B2C3CAL
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts
[QUOTE="A1B2C3CAL"]I just tried a free trial of SWG and all I can say is...how can someone play that for very long!? lol ...glad i never subscribed.BounceDK
It was good fun once, but that was before Sony completely messed it up.

I dunno...i played CoH/CoV and the fighting was better and at least people were playing the game lol ...yea I heard sony messed it now all the servers are empty, don't know why they keep it going.
anotherkid32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 anotherkid32
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

that freaking swg trail is a load of crap u cant even play it you need a disk and the tril is like 2.06gb its a waste of time and cpu space

Filthybastrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Filthybastrd
Member since 2009 • 7124 Posts

Current gen and released? Absolutely none sadly.

Threesixtyci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Threesixtyci
Member since 2006 • 4451 Posts
Mass Effect, Vampire the Masqurade: Bloodlines, Witcher, Fallout 1, 2, 3... Baldur's Gate I & II, Planescape Torment, maybe Jagged Alliance 2, to a degree. and how is NWN2 not like KOTOR...? The game engines and gaming elements are near identical....
kooldvldude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kooldvldude
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I love how wrong everyone was haha, MMO is Star Wars The Old Republic
kazakauskas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kazakauskas
Member since 2008 • 1332 Posts

I love how wrong everyone was haha, MMO is Star Wars The Old Republickooldvldude

Bah , i was reading through this and was "wtf are they talking about , how dont they know swtor :| " . lol

Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#30 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

Gothic 3, Fable, Neverwinter Nights 2 all great games but already played and they are not like KOTOR and Jade Empire but thanks anyway.

Stipe0

Well of course Neverwinter Nights 2 isn't like KOTOR AND Jade Empire because those are two completely different types of games. Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 are extremely similar to Kotor except for its leveling system and its setting. The only way to be closer to KOTOR than Neverwinter Nights is to be playing KOTOR. Or to be playing NWN 2 with KOTOR leveling system which in all intense and purposes makes it KOTOR in a different setting...

mikedubs92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mikedubs92
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I created this account for this very post, when I saw this comment that is. Even though this was back in 2007, look where things are now haha, they've totally strayed away from kotor to go for an mmo game. Hahaha you couldnt be more wrong, but to be fair I think its a mistake, Kotor was the **** probably the best game ive ever played. But thats my own opinion.