Free Humble Bundle Games

#1 Edited by BassMan (9415 posts) -

Here are some free games for my fellow PC gamers. All keys are legit and can be redeemed on Steam. I am giving them away because I either have the game already or I am not interested in it. If you claim a key, please post to let others know. Also, don't take a key if you are not really interested in the game. Leave it for somebody who wants it....

Sudden Strike 4:IFMJY-FFTFG-Q5TYK

Forged Battalion:HJ8DQ-KMXXW-40ALF

Pathologic Classic HD:HVTH6-0M0VD-X9BR9

Staxel:E8VZ4-7CA2P-4B09D

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition: DAKTI-G457G-JH6PM

Battlechef Brigade:EDDXE-97LEY-6B8MK

Zombie Night Terror:E90YR-XERIE-5GXD8

ENJOY!

#3 Posted by PredatorRules (12281 posts) -

@BassMan: Sudden Strike 4 and Darksiders 2 on that list are tempting, but I'm going to let someone else to take them.

Thanks for the freebies

#4 Edited by BassMan (9415 posts) -

@PredatorRules: Treat yourself. Darksiders 2 is definitely good, but I already have both editions. SS4 looks good, but I rarely play RTS these days unless it is something new and different.

#5 Edited by mrbojangles25 (42325 posts) -

@PredatorRules said:

@BassMan: Sudden Strike 4 and Darksiders 2 on that list are tempting, but I'm going to let someone else to take them.

Thanks for the freebies

Here's an extra Darksiders 2 if you want. Key: DTH6F-TBYPV-4689M

Treat yo' self

#6 Edited by mrbojangles25 (42325 posts) -

Figure I'll add a few of mine to the list. As @BassMan said, please post what you took:

Sniper Elite 4 : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Conan: Exiles : JZDLD-I8298-M7JE8

The Surge : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sudden Strike 4 : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forged Battalion : HWPF8-A5WJ7-0G8XB

Ruiner : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kerbal Space Program : H9V4L-PR4NX-WK77W

Deus Ex : Mankind Divided : JREM8-LHWBR-D9PDI

Mafia 3 : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Civilization 6 : WLV33-BH3P9-2KZ5G

#7 Posted by BassMan (9415 posts) -

@mrbojangles25: I grabbed Ruiner and Mafia 3. Thanks.

#8 Posted by mrbojangles25 (42325 posts) -

@BassMan said:

Hope you enjoy! Ruiner is pretty great, I prefer it with a controller, if you have one.

Mafia 3 was not any where near as bad as people thought it was, too. Great story, great protagonist.

#9 Edited by BassMan (9415 posts) -

@mrbojangles25 said:
@BassMan said:

Hope you enjoy! Ruiner is pretty great, I prefer it with a controller, if you have one.

Mafia 3 was not any where near as bad as people thought it was, too. Great story, great protagonist.

Yup, have many controllers. :)

#10 Posted by DaLegend (56 posts) -

@mrbojangles25 This is very generous of you, thank you! I took The Surge and Sudden Strike 4. Downloading immediately. :)

#11 Posted by RoleplayGaming (49 posts) -

I grabbed Darksiders! Thanks a lot guys been wanting to try this game out :)

#12 Posted by PredatorRules (12281 posts) -

@mrbojangles25: thanks, I've took it, going to play it after finishing ReCore.

#13 Posted by DaLegend (56 posts) -

Hey @mrbojangles25, I know this will sound a bit greedy since I already took two keys, but not many people are applying, so...would it be ok if I took Sniper Elite as well?

#14 Posted by mrbojangles25 (42325 posts) -

@DaLegend said:

Hey @mrbojangles25, I know this will sound a bit greedy since I already took two keys, but not many people are applying, so...would it be ok if I took Sniper Elite as well?

Someone has to :) go ahead.

#15 Edited by DaLegend (56 posts) -
@mrbojangles25 said:
@DaLegend said:

Someone has to :) go ahead.

Tried the key, duplicate, someone took it without notifying. Thanks anyway! :)

#16 Posted by NoodleFighter (9781 posts) -

Dammit someone snatched up all the keys. Either way I wish I signed up for Humble Bundle monthly sooner I missed out on some good offers like A Hat In Time, The Surge, Tales Of Berseria, Darksiders 2, Little Nightmares, Blackwake, Titan Quest and etc. I sure hope the offers of the next six months are good.

#17 Edited by mrbojangles25 (42325 posts) -

@NoodleFighter: I recommend signing up for it. For ~13 USD/month, you get some good games. A lot of them are games I'd never play, too, which is really nice because it encourages you to broaden your horizons. There are also some big-name games in there as well; October includes Overwatch, and when I first signed up I got Warhammer: Total War.

Doesn't hurt that the money goes to a charity, too :D

#18 Posted by NoodleFighter (9781 posts) -

@mrbojangles25: I signed up for the 6 month plan last week when I saw that they were giving out Overwatch. I sure hope I get some good offers. Overwatch and Dungeons 3 are good offers so far. It really does help broaden your horizon since you get some games you may have put on the back burner and would only think about getting if they got dirt cheap, you also get some games you may have never heard of and get a hidden gem.

#23 Posted by FinalFighters (3004 posts) -
@NoodleFighter said:

Dammit someone snatched up all the keys. Either way I wish I signed up for Humble Bundle monthly sooner I missed out on some good offers like A Hat In Time, The Surge, Tales Of Berseria, Darksiders 2, Little Nightmares, Blackwake, Titan Quest and etc. I sure hope the offers of the next six months are good.

i have an extra Darksiders II key if you want it.

#24 Posted by NoodleFighter (9781 posts) -

@FinalFighters: Really? Thanks you don't have to give it to me if you don't want to.

#25 Posted by FinalFighters (3004 posts) -
@NoodleFighter said:

@FinalFighters: Really? Thanks you don't have to give it to me if you don't want to.

check your DM

#26 Posted by Wecica (8 posts) -

Am I tooooo late... But thank you all the same.

#27 Posted by achrafpipo12 (5 posts) -

Thank you ;)

#29 Posted by khalilinfo7 (11 posts) -

I hope they patch up the Pro version. There's some stuff there that looks off.