fighter games for pc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

Lately with all the talk about street fighter 4 i wated to try fighters for pc. Do you guys know any fighter with a demo that i can try?

devious742

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 devious742
Member since 2003 • 3924 Posts

Lately with all the talk about street fighter 4 i wated to try fighters for pc. Do you guys know any fighter with a demo that i can try?

adamosmaki

u can go to gametap.com.. they have some fighters ..that u can play with other ppl online :)

link

Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Velocitas8
Member since 2006 • 10748 Posts

Lately with all the talk about street fighter 4 i wated to try fighters for pc. Do you guys know any fighter with a demo that i can try?adamosmaki

The best for PC would probably be "Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver. B." The game was only released in Japan, but mirrormoon.org now has translation patches available for the both full and trial versions. The English patch isn't as important as it was for the previous version of Melty Blood, as there's no "storyline" mode in Act Cadenza (ReAct actually had a huge storyline mode, and it was extremely dialogue heavy.) You can sort of do without it for MB:AC.

Official Site

Trial Download Link

There's also a netplay client for the game. There used to be some IRC channels up for organizing netplay games, but I'm not sure if they're still around or not.

jokmudz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 jokmudz
Member since 2007 • 93 Posts
Guilty Gear XX #Reload is the best I ever played on PC. Not much of choices though.
sheepradish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 sheepradish
Member since 2006 • 2242 Posts

Street Fighter IV is coming out on steam in July no date just yet though. You could try that when it comes out I'm sure it would be good.

Shrodinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Shrodinger
Member since 2005 • 994 Posts

adamosmaki
I actually made a thread about fighting games on the pc a while back. http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25472453 check it out!
DeadManRollin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 DeadManRollin
Member since 2003 • 4406 Posts
Mortal Kombat 4 is quite good. It has nice 3D graphics, lot of fatalities and FMV ending videos.
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts
Mortal Kombat 4 is quite good. It has nice 3D graphics, lot of fatalities and FMV ending videos. DeadManRollin
oh yeah i totally forgot about mortal combat 4. I found it for $3 at my local gamshop. I'm gonna buy it just for the fatalities alone