I just recently jumped on board with l1games, I'll be honest and say I'm trying to get the word out there as I think a project like this deserves it. I've been a long time GameSpot member. If it wasn't for my involvement with the GameSpot community then this is something I wouldn't be doing right now. GS was my first game site and forum that I became a regular at. It's changed so many times since then and I think that's great. It's taking me some time to get used to the new design, but it's growing on me.
'DYNABOT is an endless platformer designed to make you jump, run, dash, swing, skate, surf, switch, hover, shoot and more!'
DYNABOT's Kickstarter will go online on 15th March 2014!
WATCH THE NEW IN-DEPTH GAMEPLAY TRAILER:
DYNABOT - an extraordinary robot, held together by pure energy,which was secretly constructed by the good-natured scientist Ishida Yamamoto in order to protect the world, should it ever come to a misfortune. With his programmed principles and the ability to think neuronally DYNABOT becomes aware of the fact that he has been made for a special reason. And just as it has to come, weird aliens appear.
Dynabot breaks the monotonous endless genre with 4 aspects:
> although simple to learn, nevertheless complex like a real platform game.
> instant change of different worlds with various types of gameplays
> special rooms with mini-games within the main game
> winding platforms surrounded by beautiful environments
The goal is to free the earth from an invasion of weird aliens! Liberate the seven continent. Encounter abandoned places, in which the alien bosses have been hiding. Use portals to clean up all the places from the invasion of the aliens and go for an endless run to beat your own or your friends´ score!
• Find energy cells to activate portals on the go and throw DYNABOT into different worlds with different gameplay styles. For example, fly in low gravity over the atmosphere or surf your way through an abandoned city across the ocean.
• Play mini-games on the go! Run into different rooms and play various Mini-Games. Receive bonus points to increase the chance of liberation.
• Let DYNABOT use his dash-combos and bounce off of stronger enemies and obstacles. Strike back again and repeat your dash on the ground, as well as in the air, until you finally break through their defenses. Also use dash-combos to save DYNABOT from falling into the abyss.
• Keep DYNABOT in shape by doing air tricks with his surf- or skateboard, to achieve special air-trick bonuses.
• Play the entire game along with its mini-games with only two buttons!
• Major updates will bring new worlds, mini-games and characters to expand the scope of the game more and more.
Do you have something on your mind? Don't hesitate and write us your thoughts, wishes and critics. Tell us what you think!
FOLLOW US ON: facebook - twitter - google+
w w w . d y n a b o t . n e t