Dungeon defenders?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shert
Member since 2008 • 561 Posts

Wondering how many people are currently playing the game here, personally I can't get enough of it, if you haven't checked the game out I'd reccomend giving it a look, it's a mix of tower defense and third person combat with one of 4 classes. Really a great game in my opinion. I was really surprised by the low score the game got on gamespot.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#2 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I was not tha tbig on it at first, but when I got 2-3 friends to play with it was pretty fun :P

Code135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Code135
Member since 2005 • 892 Posts

Bought it with all the dlc and stuff some time ago but PC restarts quite often since it overheats ... love the game though :)

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
Loving it, first game that makes me get the DLC no matter what, I already got more enjoyment out of it + DLC than triple its price.
James00715

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 James00715
Member since 2003 • 2484 Posts

I heard it's great with friends, but kind of boring solo. It's not too expensive though, so you'll probably get your money's worth either way.

brandon2802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 brandon2802
Member since 2004 • 1773 Posts
The constant DLC pisses me off a bit, but I got my money worth of the game and go back to it every now and again.
Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
I don't care for it. Everything about it feels too grindy to me.
Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
I got really addicted up to the point where people are filling the shops with items you can buy with real money and then the hackers. I'm legitimately trying to gear myself to handle NM mode past wave 10 but can't until I can get some good loot to drop. This is taking forever, but guess what? I see people with awesome gear on and when I ask them where they got it from, "my friend gave it to me."
MythPro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 MythPro1
Member since 2003 • 2746 Posts
Is it enjoyable to play if you like RPGs far more than TD games? I find TD games kind of stale.
Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

I picked it up during a sale since my friends got it at launch, but unfortunately they had their fill with the game so I've barely played it. It's very boring solo, but it was fun the few games I did play with friends. The constant, overpriced DLC is kinda a turn-off IMO.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DanielDust

I picked it up during a sale since my friends got it at launch, but unfortunately they had their fill with the game so I've barely played it. It's very boring solo, but it was fun the few games I did play with friends. The constant, overpriced DLC is kinda a turn-off IMO.

Cwagmire21

The DLC is not expensive and considering most of the big names releasing DLCs they have more than enough content for the little price, there's also constant "free" DLC. (you only have to buy the gender pack, warping core pack, barbarian and the eternia shards pack that includes a free assault DLC, the rest "was" free like every seasonal DLC they'll make, free, then for a price after the event is finished - next is Valentine's day -)

MythPro1 It depends, you have multiple builds, a tower build will have to take care of towers more than fight, DPS that needs only to kill goblins and such and hybrids that can do both but not perform great at either, it has quite a few stats and A LOT of gear with a lot of various stats to upgrade and that's kinda it for the TD and RPG elements, the rest is a hack and slash, the newly released Barbarian for example, it doesn't rely on towers, only DPS.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23981 Posts

Loving it, first game that makes me get the DLC no matter what, I already got more enjoyment out of it + DLC than triple its price.DanielDust

I assume you have played as the Barbarian then. What do you think of him? Sounds like a pretty interesting char in a way.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DanielDust

[QUOTE="DanielDust"]Loving it, first game that makes me get the DLC no matter what, I already got more enjoyment out of it + DLC than triple its price.Maroxad

I assume you have played as the Barbarian then. What do you think of him? Sounds like a pretty interesting char in a way.

Not yet sadly, don't have any money left on the "Steam" card and I couldn't get to the bank these past few days :P, but I plan on going on Monday no matter what, I was in a match with a barbarian and he seems fun to play, the abilities are interesting too and it's also pretty much THE DPS class right now, couldn't compete with my squire and huntress.
Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23981 Posts

[QUOTE="Maroxad"]

[QUOTE="DanielDust"]Loving it, first game that makes me get the DLC no matter what, I already got more enjoyment out of it + DLC than triple its price.DanielDust

Not yet sadly, don't have any money left on the "Steam" card and I couldn't get to the bank these past few days :P, but I plan on going on Monday no matter what, I was in a match with a barbarian and he seems fun to play, the abilities are interesting too and it's also pretty much THE DPS class right now, couldn't compete with my squire and huntress.

Oh, I see, thanks anyway. He does indeed sound fun to play.