dont suppose any one remembers the name of this game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by urieaal (26 posts) -
i cant for the life of me remember this games name its an older PC game came out in 1996-1998 i believe. luts see the story started out with a youngish boy and girl it was a kind of sci-fi rpg. it had the god view and or top down view the boy hand a gun/rifle thing for a weapon it was turn based combat. the boy kinda had clothing that would be best described as what the guy from star ocean on the ps2 wore the main character with the sword on there.. you could build up a party of odd "heros" there wasnt much in the way of free roaming unfortunately i dont remember a whole alot about the game if it helps i know it came out not to long before Giants: Citizen kabuto i had ordered it prior to that came out. any helps appreciated i've been trying to find it and going thru random lists for the mid to late 90's is getting tiresome.
#2 Posted by Planeforger (17988 posts) -
It sounds like it could be Septerra Core.
#3 Posted by dos4gw82 (1896 posts) -
Sounds a lot like Final Fantasy VII...
#4 Posted by Batang_X990 (939 posts) -
final fantasy 7 or 8 is the first thing in mind
#6 Posted by RealKilla_789 (3669 posts) -
[QUOTE="Planeforger"]It sounds like it could be Septerra Core.urieaal
ahh YEP that was it Septerra Core thanks guys/girls now to go torrent download it never got to finish that game back when i owned a copy had put like 20+ hours easy into it too. was fun as hell back then. but yah any ways thanks again.

You're not supposed to admit to piracy here on these forums.
#7 Posted by Planeforger (17988 posts) -

[QUOTE="Planeforger"]It sounds like it could be Septerra Core.urieaal
ahh YEP that was it Septerra Core thanks guys/girls now to go torrent download it

It's only $6 on GoG.com, so I'd highly recommend just buying it from them. They've ensured that their version will work on modern PCs and everything.