Doesn't Steam have a holiday sale by now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jebus213 (10013 posts) -
???? Jebus confused.
#2 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -

It will start on the 20th. It has already been confirmed and posted in a couple of threads. :) No offense to anyone, but sales have been going on and are going on now... great deals all over the place. I don't get why people only wait for Steam and they let all the (sometimes) better deals pass them by. Cheers! Merry Xmas in advance!

I know Steam sales are fun and awesome.. but a lot of other sales exist outside of Valve Steamworks, and most of the games are steamworks.

#3 Posted by Sleepyz (3804 posts) -

Gamersgate can make some pretty good deals and once you download it you can save it to HD and never bother with downloading again for it unlike Steam.

And they've had specials going on all december.

#4 Posted by kozzy1234 (35966 posts) -

Steam sale starts on tuesday I have seen from two sources (leaked by two greenlight devs)

#5 Posted by nutcrackr (13029 posts) -
see sig
#6 Posted by l0ner_1 (352 posts) -

It will start on the 20th. It has already been confirmed and posted in a couple of threads. :) No offense to anyone, but sales have been going on and are going on now... great deals all over the place. I don't get why people only wait for Steam and they let all the (sometimes) better deals pass them by. Cheers! Merry Xmas in advance!

I know Steam sales are fun and awesome.. but a lot of other sales exist outside of Valve Steamworks, and most of the games are steamworks.

Elann2008

I can't speak for everyone, but for me, I know all this. I know all the other gaming websites and great deals they post. For some of us, its not always about finding the best deal, its about supporting the company you have come to love. Why do I not buy from GMG, or amazon, because I like steam and valve. I'll support them any day.

#7 Posted by darksusperia (6945 posts) -
it'll come eventually. Ive just gone through GOG and noticed they have Rollercoaster tycoon 3 platinum for 10 bucks!. Seeing as its DRM free and Ive lost my soaked disc (only have the base disc and wild in the cupboard), this is a bargain. Missus loves that game.
#8 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -

[QUOTE="Elann2008"]

l0ner_1

I can't speak for everyone, but for me, I know all this. I know all the other gaming websites and great deals they post. For some of us, its not always about finding the best deal, its about supporting the company you have come to love. Why do I not buy from GMG, or amazon, because I like steam and valve. I'll support them any day.

And i choose to support all. Competition is good for the customers.
#9 Posted by flipin_jackass (9770 posts) -
???? Jebus confused.Jebus213
Just remember Jebus, it's the Thursday before your bday.
#10 Posted by Jebus213 (10013 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jebus213"]???? Jebus confused.flipin_jackass
Just remember Jebus, it's the Thursday before your bday.

My birthday is on Thursday.