Does this make any one else mad?????.......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xmen1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 xmen1414
Member since 2006 • 1948 Posts

Okay i am so mad that Tom Clancy's EndWar is only going to be on teh PS3 and Xbox 360!

I am an RTS freak but now that games are getting more things that teh PC requires i haven't been able to play them. I am getting a new PC this summer hopefuly and i realy wanted this game.

But i guess the the Ubisoft people, one of the worst companies for me, don't want the millions of dollars from us PC gamers.

Does this make any one else mad?????!?!?!?

mfsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mfsa
Member since 2007 • 3328 Posts
Where has it been stated that it's not coming to PC? Everything I've seen suggests otherwise.
CYSYKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CYSYKO
Member since 2003 • 573 Posts
A little at first, but then I remembered starcraft 2 and quickly became happy again
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 death1505921
Member since 2004 • 5260 Posts

Where has it been stated that it's not coming to PC? Everything I've seen suggests otherwise.mfsa

I thought the same. Source?

Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts

Okay i am so mad that Tom Clancy's EndWar is only going to be on teh PS3 and Xbox 360!

I am an RTS freak but now that games are getting more things that teh PC requires i haven't been able to play them. I am getting a new PC this summer hopefuly and i realy wanted this game.

But i guess the the Ubisoft people, one of the worst companies for me, don't want the millions of dollars from us PC gamers.

xmen1414

close your eyes 10 seconds and try to imagine a tom clancy rts.

Personally I see a dumbed down version of world in conflict.

Ubi soft is in a tom clancy rage these day, the mmo, the rts, the (haha) tactical rainbow six game. Only the console player can accept such diversity and pay blindly for those. Pc gamer would question the need of all these Tom Clancy game and buy Crysis 2.

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 achilles614
Member since 2005 • 5310 Posts
[QUOTE="xmen1414"]

Franko_3

Ubi soft is in a tom clancy rage these day, the mmo, the rts, the (haha) tactical rainbow six game. Only the console player can accept such diversity and pay blindly for those. Pc gamer would question the need of all these Tom Clancy game and buy Crysis 2.

elitist much? I have nothing against playing Tom Mc Clancy games as long as he keeps his racist views out of them.
Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts
[QUOTE="Franko_3"][QUOTE="xmen1414"]

achilles614

elitist much? I have nothing against playing Tom Mc Clancy games as long as he keeps his racist views out of them.

That not even elitist, that reality. This console gen is the gen of lack of imagination and sequel. If a new ip is succesful, you can be sure that you will see a minimum of 3 sequels that will change nothing and people will buy these games without asking any questions and even ask for 10$ dlc that add 4 maps.

TeamR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TeamR
Member since 2002 • 1817 Posts
I see an EndWar PC release. Not that i'm at all interested in a tom clancy RTS, but I definitly see a release date for a PC version
achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 achilles614
[QUOTE="achilles614"][QUOTE="Franko_3"][QUOTE="xmen1414"]

Franko_3

That not even elitist, that reality. This console gen is the gen of lack of imagination and sequel. If a new ip is succesful, you can be sure that you will see a minimum of 3 sequels that will change nothing and people will buy these games without asking any questions and even ask for 10$ dlc that add 4 maps.

No, you are being an elitist. I'll sum up what you just said, "console players are stupid, pc players are teh win lol lol lol consoles suck."

Because obviously only pc gamers can see the light and weed out these heathen games. /sarcasm

TeamR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TeamR

I don't care about being politically correct or any of that. Fact is, PC gamers rock hard. Console gamers drool.

I mean, seriously, look at the communities PC gamers build around their games? Look at the mods we create. Look at our uber complexed games. Seriously, we own.

This is the Pc forum. Im allowed to be bias

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 achilles614

I don't care about being politically correct or any of that. Fact is, PC gamers rock hard. Console gamers drool.

I mean, seriously, look at the communities PC gamers build around their games? Look at the mods we create. Look at our uber complexed games. Seriously, we own.

TeamR

Exactly this is a PC GAME forum not system wars, not omg consoles suck forum. We're here to talk about pc games, not irrationally bash console game like immature nit wits. Oh and I agree pc gaming is better, doesn't mean I have go spouting that off in all the threads I see.

"opinions are like **** everyone one has them, but no one gives a ****"

TeamR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TeamR

Too bad, really. I said it! You can either get all bent out of shape or just ignore it like most reaosnable peopel would do.

Your choice really

Forerunner-117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Forerunner-117
Member since 2006 • 8800 Posts

TeamR

Beautiful son! Just beautiful!

No seriously! I almost cried! ;)

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 achilles614

Too bad, really. I said it! You can either get all bent out of shape or just ignore it like most reaosnable peopel would do.

Your choice really

TeamR
Whatever I'm expecting far too much maturity from a group of gamers. You're not one of the nit wits I was referring to fyi.
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
its it coming to the pc along with ds and psp :P. although i really don't care for another tom clancy game by ubisoft
gamerguy845

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 gamerguy845
Member since 2007 • 2074 Posts
not all that mad
zhivago_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zhivago_x
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts

TeamR

This brought a tear to my eyes. I always consider mods and community one of the biggest strengths of PC gaming. Let's just compare vanilla XBox Kotor to PC Kotor with some really good content mods. I played the original Rainbow Six back in the day That was a TACTICAL shooter. Not this today. And Vegas 2 looks like n expansion not a sequel. Yeah, the best tactical shooter on the market. I don't consider myself elitist or something, there are simply some games that I play on the PC and others I choose a console as my preferred platform.

artur79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 artur79
Member since 2005 • 4679 Posts

To TC: nope, I'm quite calm.

To Achilles: dude, it's not worth it. Just let it go, you'll never convince them and you'll start a System War. Just know that there are more people like you on PC-forums and be happy about that.

concord9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 concord9
Member since 2003 • 949 Posts

TeamR

Couldn't have said it better myself.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts

I wasnt even aware that it was not coming out for PC.

xmen1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 xmen1414

its it coming to the pc along with ds and psp :P. although i really don't care for another tom clancy game by ubisoftnaval

Yea right.....

xmen1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xmen1414
[QUOTE="TeamR"]

concord9

Couldn't have said it better myself.

It takes forever on a console to take a good shot becuase you can't control the gun intantly.