Does Indigo Prophecy support the Xbox 360 gamepad?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Phoenix534 (17774 posts) -

After playing Heavy Rain, I need more Quantic Dream. I plan on getting the PC version since the graphics are supposed to be a lot better and I'd like it to look ok. My only concern is that I don't have a gamepad. I planned on getting a 360 gamepad for this and maybe one or two other things that I feel would be better with a gamepad, but I wanted to make sure that the one I got would support it. If it doesn't, what's the best gamepad I can get that is supported?

#2 Posted by Crystal-Rush (2274 posts) -
indigo prophecy was released way before the 360 even existed, so it does not support the 360 gamepad. The only way you can get it to work with it is if you download programs like xpadder or anything that allows you to map controls to the game
#3 Posted by Buttons1990 (3167 posts) -

I doubt it... It came out before there even was a 360 and was ported from PS2... So I higjly doubt it will natively support the 360 controller... There is always xpadder though... You can make any game support any controller... Just need to map keys to controller buttons...

#4 Posted by Gammit10 (2394 posts) -
Mouse and keyboard work well with IP. I'm playing it now.
#5 Posted by Phoenix534 (17774 posts) -

indigo prophecy was released way before the 360 even existedCrystal-Rush

It was released a month before the 360...

#6 Posted by etmaul (760 posts) -
I have the Logitech Dual Action Wired Controller. I've had it for years and it works just fine with Indigo Prophecy. I had to map a couple controls, but it was a cinch.
#7 Posted by Emraldo (1959 posts) -

How to make a 360 controller work with Indigo Prophecy