Diablo battle chest

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Otoribashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Otoribashi
Member since 2009 • 81 Posts

I just got Diablo battle chest and I want to have the most fun with the first and the second one. So, do you have any tips for the first Diablo to make it more fun cause I dont want to waste a lot of time on the game cause I have to start the second. Also, do you advise that I start with the sorcerer? I heard that he is the most fun of the classes...

Otoribashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Otoribashi

Looks like everyone hates me...:|

GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts

Looks like everyone hates me...:|

Otoribashi

I don't hate you.

dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts

I would just play whowever it suits you best and go through the game once. Get the story, watch the videos, and kill Diablo. Save worrying about which class is best/most fun/tips/ect for Diablo II.

Otoribashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Otoribashi

Thanks guys :)

mismajor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 mismajor99
Member since 2003 • 5669 Posts

I would just play whowever it suits you best and go through the game once. Get the story, watch the videos, and kill Diablo. Save worrying about which class is best/most fun/tips/ect for Diablo II.

dnuggs40
Hey buddy! I'm actually stuck right now on my current SP playthrough. I've got a LVL 22 Druid and I can't for the life of me beat Duriel. I think i'm gonna have to open up a MP game and run a "Duriel only" just to get past it :( To the OP, I think the Barb is the easiest for me, but everyone is different. I'm always lousy using Magic in ARPG's for some reason....
jjtiebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 jjtiebuckle
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts
For Diablo 1- DO NOT use the sorceror. For someone who wants to "run through" to move on to the second, the sorceror is the last class you'd pick. The warrior and amazon have different play styles, but either one will allow you to beat the game without much trouble. For Diablo 2, follow dnuggs40's advice and play whomever you want in Diablo 2. p.s. You may want to play Diablo 2 without the expansion first because LoD with updates is a pretty different game item wise.