This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: February 16, 2013
- Posts: 125
- Member Since: April 3, 2011
- Posts: 1075
I'm only on chapter 9 of Dead Space 3, so far its a great game but lacks the awesome horror atmosphere the previous titles had.
Dead Space 2 was fun, especially at the beginning when the game was somewhat scary. The second half of the game became more boring trough, hopefully this wont be the case with Dead Space 3.
Dead Space 1 is still the best
- Member Since: March 8, 2013
- Posts: 256
- Member Since: December 25, 2007
- Posts: 33028
Well, you should play all of them in order. Dead Space 2 has the best of both worlds combination of atmosphere, horror, and action. Dead Space 3 tried too hard but it wasn't a bad experience by any means.
- Dead Space 1 = best feeling of dread, desolation, and atmosphere.
- Dead Space 2 = better port than 1, retains the atmosphere, but it has more action segments.
- Dead Space 3 = probably the best port of the series, but too much action, no jump scares, enemies are too predictable, and the game is incredibly easy even on "impossible" mode. Makes better use of lighting and shadows than the other games but lacks the atmosphere to help make it really shine.
- Member Since: July 16, 2004
- Posts: 13029
- Member Since: October 29, 2012
- Posts: 106
- Member Since: March 4, 2004
- Posts: 13449
Please Log In to post.