New Off Road Driving Simulation for PC. The game is titled "D Series Simulation" and It was built by a one man team over the last 2 years. It was created for Force Feedback Steering Wheels and currently features four vehicles and five tracks. Feel free to give the demo a try.
They are trying to raise awareness for our their Kickstarter campaign so they can finish the multiplayer and purchase new software for DX11 visuals. The game will be released first to the Kickstarter backers and then to the public Q3 2014.
Here is a link to the free demo and more info http://www.devotid.com/dseries/index.html
- Any FFB enabled Steering Wheel is fine for play (the game will crash if no FFB wheel is connected)
- Multiple controller inputs supported. Just remap them through the launch menu at game start.
- Multiple monitors supported.
- See the forums for different recommended wheel settings.
Some early Game features:
- 4 Different Vehicles
- 5 Different Track/Map
- Short Track Racing and Long Distance Racing
- Time of day model (8AM, 2PM, 7PM, 11PM night)
- Night driving on any track
- Custom paintable vehicles (with photo editing software)
- Lap timing system with results
- High detailed off road mesh geometry
- Car and Suspension damage model
- Dirt/Mud build up model
- GPS Menu for future "large cruising maps"
- Automatic "autosave" feature built in
- Save and load car setups from file
- and much.....
D Series home page: http://www.devotid.com/dseries/index.html
Kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/devotid/743309822?token=c3ed71b5
Steam Greenlight page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=193147582
D Series Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DSeriesSimulation
D Series Forums: http://www.devotid.com/dseries/forum/
D Series developers journal: http://devotid.com/dseries/forum/index.php?topic=11.0