Console games that you wish to be on PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TA127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 TA127
Member since 2007 • 774 Posts

For me it's the upcoming Fable 2 on the Xbox 360 that i'll never have...

God of War 3 if one will be to the PS3...

FragMonkey09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 FragMonkey09
Member since 2005 • 1543 Posts

IF they're going to be half-assed ports like RE4, then none.

If I had to pick, it would be Dead Rising for the 360. I'm in a zombie killing mood :)

Herrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Herrick
Member since 2004 • 4549 Posts

For me it's the upcoming Fable 2 on the Xbox 360 that i'll never have...TA127

If this turns out to be a lot better than the first one, then I'd also like to see it on the PC. Is it supposed to be a 360 exclusive?

I'd like to see the next Metal Gear Solid on the PC but I doubt that would ever happen. Can't think of anything else right now.

cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts
I would bet money that Fable 2 will wind up on the PC eventually.
sepheronX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 sepheronX
Member since 2005 • 1388 Posts
The Darkness, even if it is medicore, I enjoy a good violent game.
TheC0m1ssar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 TheC0m1ssar
Member since 2006 • 1094 Posts
Dead Rising most definitely. Maybe Gears of War, too.
concord9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 concord9
Member since 2003 • 949 Posts
They should release Gears of War, Manhunt 2, and GTA4 on PC.
Herrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Herrick

They should release Gears of War, Manhunt 2, and GTA4 on PC.concord9

Good choices, mang. Gears of War should be coming to the PC eventually as well as GTA 4. I hope they put Manghunt 2 on the PC. I think the first one was ported to the PC. Cool game.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17844 Posts

i dont accept garbage on the greatness that is the PC.

[/sarcasam]

seriously though there are loads. id love to see prime 3 on PC, halo 3 would be nice too. I would prefer to get GTA4 on the PC (got 3 for it and loved it) and mass effect would be nice. also whatever team ico are making...i want it on PC.

TheC0m1ssar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheC0m1ssar

[QUOTE="concord9"]They should release Gears of War, Manhunt 2, and GTA4 on PC.Herrick

Good choices, mang. Gears of War should be coming to the PC eventually as well as GTA 4. I hope they put Manghunt 2 on the PC. I think the first one was ported to the PC. Cool game.

Gears, I sure do hope so. As for GTA, they always port them to PC, just that they sell in places not so public. Manhunt 2, most likely not. Jack Thompson will be all over that when it comes out. It might come to PC a year or two after it's release.

TheC0m1ssar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheC0m1ssar

[/sarcasam]

seriously though there are loads. id love to see prime 3 on PC, halo 3 would be nice too. I would prefer to get GTA4 on the PC (got 3 for it and loved it) and mass effect would be nice. also whatever team ico are making...i want it on PC.

osan0

Halo 3? We'll see another reheated console port of that 6 years after it came out for the 360.

Mass Effect would be awesome for PC. The developers are Bioware Inc, in which they used to develop great games for the PC.

As for Team Ico, what games did they make? Other than Ico, of course. Is Shadow of the Colossus one of their games? Cause it sure looks like it.

Skullheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Skullheart
Member since 2006 • 2054 Posts
Halo 2 and Halo 3, easily. Oh wait, Halo 2 is on the PC already? No. It's on Windows Vista. That's not the PC in my opinon...it's a whole new console.
Herrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Herrick

As for GTA, they always port them to PC, just that they sell in places not so public. Manhunt 2, most likely not. Jack Thompson will be all over that when it comes out. It might come to PC a year or two after it's release.TheC0m1ssar

I've always been able to find PC versions of GTA games in popular stores. I bought San Andreas at Best Buy.

Is Jack Thompson some political guy? Name sounds familiar. I'll have to look that up.

Edit: Arggh!!! I forgot about Metroid Prime 3. Someone here already mentioned it. I'd love to have that on the PC.

TheC0m1ssar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheC0m1ssar

[QUOTE="TheC0m1ssar"]As for GTA, they always port them to PC, just that they sell in places not so public. Manhunt 2, most likely not. Jack Thompson will be all over that when it comes out. It might come to PC a year or two after it's release.Herrick

I've always been able to find PC versions of GTA games in popular stores. I bought San Andreas at Best Buy.

Is Jack Thompson some political guy? Name sounds familiar. I'll have to look that up.

Edit: Arggh!!! I forgot about Metroid Prime 3. Someone here already mentioned it. I'd love to have that on the PC.

Jack Thompson is a lawyer who likes to prune and complain about violence, sex, and language in video games. If you were a gamer, you'd know to hate him.

And MetroidPrime would be REALLY cool if ported to PC.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17844 Posts
[QUOTE="osan0"]

[/sarcasam]

TheC0m1ssar

Halo 3? We'll see another reheated console port of that 6 years after it came out for the 360.

Mass Effect would be awesome for PC. The developers are Bioware Inc, in which they used to develop great games for the PC.

As for Team Ico, what games did they make? Other than Ico, of course. Is Shadow of the Colossus one of their games? Cause it sure looks like it.

ok ill rephrase that....a port of halo 3 that comes soon and actually has some effort put into it :P.

shadow o the colossus is one of their games. its quite brilliant but i would have loved a mouse for it. aiming the bow while on the horse is just nasty. but yeah 2 games and both of em class. would love to see em on PC. its as bout as likely to happen though as zelda coming to PC (legally......which it wont since sony own them and they only develop for the PS consoles).

Herrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Herrick

Jack Thompson is a lawyer who likes to prune and complain about violence, sex, and language in video games. If you were a gamer, you'd know to hate him.TheC0m1ssar

I've been reading about him a little. He's a clown. As far as I can tell, the only harm he's done is waste money and resources with all these stupid law suits. Maybe he's been influential in getting stores to check the age of people who buy M-Rated video games, but I'm not a minor so it doesn't matter to me.

Swiftstrike5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#17 Swiftstrike5
Member since 2005 • 6950 Posts
Gears of War is about the only one that I can think of.
Good_Juju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Good_Juju
Member since 2006 • 40 Posts
MASS EFFECT. 'Nuff Said.
1stRifle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 1stRifle
Member since 2007 • 249 Posts

hi guys, well I wish that " Gears of War & COD 3 " to be on PC.

ska_xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ska_xanax
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
theres soo many of them out there. My first picks would be:

1- GTA4
2- METAL GEAR SOLID 4
3- GEARS OF WAR

also, last but not least: CALL OF DUTY 3- tell me, how many of you pc gamers didnt hated that the franchise went "console exclusive" on that one AND COD2 BIG RED ONE?, at least COD4 is coming back for the PC
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts
trust me...COD3 was nothing special...we arent really missing out on anything.
Snagal123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Snagal123
Member since 2006 • 3524 Posts

We will most likely see GTA4 and Gears of War at some point, so iam going to say The Darkness and Mass Effect

Death_Masta187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Death_Masta187
Member since 2002 • 2940 Posts

I could care less about CoD3 it was what CoD2 was for PC... So you are not missing much if you played CoD2...

It would have been fun to play Gears of war on the PC at least I know i would have only paied 40 bucks and every thing else would have been free...

If Mass Effect is good then I would rather play it on PC any way because Id be able to play it at work a lot easyer...