This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: September 8, 2006
- Posts: 420
- Member Since: July 7, 2005
- Posts: 12217
Sure, it doesn't have physics and destructible environments, but it's excellent, violent entertainment.
- Member Since: May 29, 2004
- Posts: 36553
- Member Since: March 14, 2004
- Posts: 316
You might also like Ground Control 2. It's futuristic, but the gameplay elements are a bit similar and the graphics still look pretty good nowadays.
Other than that the only other I can think of it Dawn of War, and that's because those games are made by the same people who made Company of Heroes.
- Member Since: January 3, 2005
- Posts: 960
Please Log In to post.