This topic is locked from further discussion.

alastor_vj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 alastor_vj
Member since 2003 • 509 Posts
which should i get for the most fun/bang for my buck? waw seems to have more content...
ag3ntz3rox0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 ag3ntz3rox0x
Member since 2007 • 1534 Posts
4 easily better
rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 rmfd341
Member since 2008 • 3808 Posts
SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts
its definitely more preference. the games are basically the same with different weapons settings and campaign
alastor_vj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 alastor_vj
Member since 2003 • 509 Posts
do people play co-op on waw? and how is the zombie mode? it looks awesome but i duno...oh and how are the guns in 4 soo cool? ist it just because they look new? or do they have really unique wepons?
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
do people play co-op on waw? and how is the zombie mode? it looks awesome but i duno...oh and how are the guns in 4 soo cool? ist it just because they look new? or do they have really unique wepons?alastor_vj
You misunderstood (in your other thread with the same title) CoD 4 doesn't have really unique weapons, sure they look better, but it's about the feeling, they feel a lot better than the WaW weapons, and the multiplayer in CoD 4 is also a lot better than WaW. Imo CoD 4, hands down.
Gauer_Desan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gauer_Desan
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I have both of them. They are both great games, but I f I should choose only one of them. I would go for CoD4.
chesterocks7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 chesterocks7
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts
I've played both extensively and it boils down to which setting you prefer more. WaW improved on a few things from COD4, but they really are basically the same game just different settings. I preferred WaW because I love the WW2 setting.
redrock2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 redrock2002
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I have both of them. They are both great games, but I f I should choose only one of them. I would go for CoD4.Gauer_Desan

I agree...I have both games and would pick cod4 over waw anyday. All waw is, is a slightly modded cod4. Seriously! I am modder and have the mod tools for both cod4 and cod:waw and there is sooooo much cod4 scripting in waw its not funny. Besides....the mods that are available in cod4 make cod4 far more superior. Take the mod our clan runs for example: You can earn a Nuclear Airstrike, Napalm Airstrike, Ac-130 gunship and we have ported a few weps from Single Player like the M4 Sopmod, M4 grenadier, Silenced Reddot Mp5, Silenceed Reddot P-90 and even the silenced ghillie m21 sniper with all snipers haveing the ability to zoom in and out at will. So as u can see cod4 is far more superior at this time.

|EAS|Redrock

xfire:redrock2002

web: www.easclan.org

chesterocks7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chesterocks7
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts

[QUOTE="Gauer_Desan"]I have both of them. They are both great games, but I f I should choose only one of them. I would go for CoD4.redrock2002

I agree...I have both games and would pick cod4 over waw anyday. All waw is, is a slightly modded cod4. Seriously! I am modder and have the mod tools for both cod4 and cod:waw and there is sooooo much cod4 scripting in waw its not funny. Besides....the mods that are available in cod4 make cod4 far more superior. Take the mod our clan runs for example: You can earn a Nuclear Airstrike, Napalm Airstrike, Ac-130 gunship and we have ported a few weps from Single Player like the M4 Sopmod, M4 grenadier, Silenced Reddot Mp5, Silenceed Reddot P-90 and even the silenced ghillie m21 sniper with all snipers haveing the ability to zoom in and out at will. So as u can see cod4 is far more superior at this time.

|EAS|Redrock

xfire:redrock2002

web: www.easclan.org

WaW was supposed to be a modded COD4. It's COD4 in a WW2 setting. Fans of WW2 have wanted a game like that for a long time. And if the mod tools are roughly the same than modders shouldn't have trouble making some kick-ass mods for WaW. And like you said, they are basically the same game so it all depends on which setting you like more.
johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 johnny27
Member since 2006 • 4400 Posts
call of duty 4
RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts
Tha'ts like asking if you want the hot gal or the hot gal's not so hot sister.
cooldude1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#13 cooldude1888
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

Call of duty 4 for me. The WWII setting is so old school. COD4 is much better, waw is pretty crap compared to to cod4

the guns, maps,perks and story in cod4 are all better than cod5 s. My advice is to go for cod4.

PnoyToiTz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PnoyToiTz
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

CALL OF DUTY 4 modern warfare ALL THE WAY!!! cant wait till next modern warfare comes out!!!