multiplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By multiplat
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

I have a tile owned by me in my capital, but for some reason it has no hole that u can select , u know like when the governor automatically works this tile, or u lock it and override the ai...a green circle symbol to fill the hole and work the tile..... i know 100% i own it, it is also shrouded in the shadow,.... what gives, thx. there should be a hole at the top of the hex with the three cows on the right. but i cannot work this tile.

Avatar image for PfizersaurusRex
PfizersaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By PfizersaurusRex
Member since 2012 • 1503 Posts

Not sure which tile you're talking about, but it could be that you have more tiles than citizens. Try changing focus to production and see what happens. Or food, I don't remember what cows are for 0.o

OK now I see it. Being in the shadow means you don't own it. AFAIK You can't disown a tile except if there was another city that the tile belonged to and you razed it.

multiplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By multiplat
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

@PfizersaurusRex: i found out, any tile that is more than 3 tiles distance from capital tile, is not workable. The green border means I do own it, but u cannot work it. It is a > 3 tile distance rule. just so u know

Avatar image for PfizersaurusRex
PfizersaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 PfizersaurusRex
Member since 2012 • 1503 Posts

@multiplat: So many years playing that game, and never noticed that. XD