This topic is locked from further discussion.

creaturemagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 creaturemagic
Member since 2010 • 641 Posts
Hey guys, just sort of writing to inform you all of an awesome looking game coming to us all by the end of 2012. It's called Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, and if you hadn't already guessed, it's about Medieval Warfare. The game takes most of what's good from Mount and Blade, adds better graphics and even cooler things. Such as battering Rams, In castle sieges you can tip flaming oil over intruders at the gate, there's village raids where on team protects the village and villagers and the other team has to turn down the village and kill the villages to succeed. It's only 32-player enabled at present, and the developers don't seem to have any plans to up this as they say it gets hectic enough already.http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1711512107/chivalry-medieval-warfare There's the Kickstarter, if you're interested watch the video, it does a good job of explaining the game. I don't think it's going to be a Mount and Blade killer, but it sure will be a fun distraction while we wait for Mount and Blade 2. Also, they have reached their $50 000 goal and have put up some Stretch goals . So, if any of this sounded interesting please give it a look. I for one am about to pick up the $50 pack that comes with Beta access (beta starts on the 14 of September if I remember correctly) Cheers guys!
Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lord_Nas3k
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

Oh damn, is this the same people who made Age of Chivalry? Because I freaking love that mod.

Thanks for posting this, I don't know how I didn't know about this already. Definitely looking foward to this.

creaturemagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 creaturemagic
Member since 2010 • 641 Posts

Oh damn, is this the same people who made Age of Chivalry? Because I freaking love that mod.

Thanks for posting this, I don't know how I didn't know about this already. Definitely looking foward to this.

Lord_Nas3k
Yes, they formed a development team a while back :)
jrorl63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jrorl63
Member since 2003 • 723 Posts
This is bad ass! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to keep my eye on this one
SloveenEfsei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SloveenEfsei
Member since 2012 • 42 Posts
Wow is this a new game? if so, another game that worth waiting for.. lol
lakshmikali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lakshmikali
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Is this one of those games that used to do castle sieges?