can someone help me find a game for a kind of oldish laptop?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by iplayirelia (25 posts) -
Hey guys, I have a kinda old laptop so i was wondering if any of you guys could refer me to some good games that i could play easily on a laptop. I prefer not to have a game such as a shooter because i find it a little hard to play on a laptop. For reference i can handle Starcraft II decently. Thanks guys!
#2 Posted by genius2365 (487 posts) -
Hey guys, I have a kinda old laptop so i was wondering if any of you guys could refer me to some good games that i could play easily on a laptop. I prefer not to have a game such as a shooter because i find it a little hard to play on a laptop. For reference i can handle Starcraft II decently. Thanks guys! iplayirelia
What kind of games do you like? RPG, Strategy, Sports. Science-fiction, fantasy, etc.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
#3 Posted by deactivated-58b6232955e4a (15594 posts) -

Quake 3 Arena (Quake Live), Xcom, Baldurs Gate, Planescape Torment, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Battlefield 1942, Deus Ex, Starsiege Tribes, Counter Strike, Half Life, Red Orchestra, Thief 1, Thief 2, System Shock 2, Civ IV, Age of Empires 2, Sim City 2000, Warcraft 3, Diablo 1, Diablo 2, Doom, Morrowind, Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Grim Fandango, The Secret of Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2, The Longest Journey, No One Lives Forever, Day of the Tentacle, and so much more.