Can anyone point me in the direction of a good WoW noobie guide ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xXShortroundXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xXShortroundXx
Member since 2011 • 1807 Posts

I'm so confuzzled at the overwhelming world. I just started playing ( when Catacylsm came out ) I'm using a level 10 Hunter Night Elf, but some guys in my guild tell me hes useless, and that I should be a Orc Paladin... :?

I want to do some research on this but the WoW Wiki is a bit too indepth and hardcore for me. Is there anything a bit more noob friendly ?

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

Play whatever the hell you want and enjoy. Read up guides once you hit level 85. Theres no sense in overwhelming yourself with perefect rotations and ideal gear until then.

Play to have fun.

Enid_Green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Enid_Green
Member since 2010 • 1261 Posts

If you're serious, it sounds like you're being messed with, because "orc paladins" don't exist. Read through the game manual and the WoW website's guide. Worry about the rest when you hit the level cap.

xXShortroundXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xXShortroundXx
Member since 2011 • 1807 Posts

Oh sweet. I had another character which I used to play on a while ago and I was doing this mode where you went through dungeons with your friends and killed bosses and such.

Is my character suitable for this ? I think the mode is called group mode or raid party or something.

My character is a level 10 Night Elf Hunter Btw.

bakalhau90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 bakalhau90
Member since 2004 • 2264 Posts
At level 15 you unlock the dungeon finder - 5-man groups to run dungeons. Once you hit 85 you'll be doing 10/25-man raids. All characters can run dungeons. Select your role, select the dungeons, and queue.