BF3 Street date broken! for the Aussies and NZ ofcourse

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supras989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 supras989
Member since 2006 • 1558 Posts

Get in there and grab your copy soldiers! EB, GAME and JB Hi-Fi are all selling.

However I'm pretty sure we'll still have to wait until midnight until it unlocks on Origin, but whatever :D

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

Get in there and grab your copy soldiers! EB, GAME and JB Hi-Fi are all selling.

However I'm pretty sure we'll still have to wait until midnight until it unlocks on Origin, but whatever :D

supras989
Reports say it's unlocked on Origin too. But I don't care, I can wait a day.... I'm not desperate as so many people seem to be over a game.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

It sells at midnight here... the street date isn't broken

-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts
Uhm.. I'm, am Aussie, and I've been playing BF3 for the past three days now.. If you didn't unlock it already by using a VPN to workaround the idiotic release date restriction, you're exceptionally slow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Uhm.. I'm, am Aussie, and I've been playing BF3 for the past three days now.. If you didn't unlock it already by using a VPN to workaround the idiotic release date restriction, you're exceptionally slow.-CheeseEater-

Physical copies do not release until tonight midnight but yeah the vpn thing works regardless of where you are.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
[QUOTE="-CheeseEater-"] If you didn't unlock it already by using a VPN to workaround the idiotic release date restriction, you're exceptionally slow.

Or you bought a retail copy >.>
-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -CheeseEater-
[QUOTE="Iantheone"][QUOTE="-CheeseEater-"] If you didn't unlock it already by using a VPN to workaround the idiotic release date restriction, you're exceptionally slow.

2011 people. Get with the times.
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
[QUOTE="-CheeseEater-"][QUOTE="Iantheone"][QUOTE="-CheeseEater-"] If you didn't unlock it already by using a VPN to workaround the idiotic release date restriction, you're exceptionally slow.

2011 people. Get with the times.

With a game like this, I want a boxed copy for my collection and to save my download cap.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

[QUOTE="Iantheone"][QUOTE="-CheeseEater-"] If you didn't unlock it already by using a VPN to workaround the idiotic release date restriction, you're exceptionally slow.-CheeseEater-

I'm a derpedy derpa derp

FTFY

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FelipeInside
[QUOTE="-CheeseEater-"]Uhm.. I'm, am Aussie, and I've been playing BF3 for the past three days now.. If you didn't unlock it already by using a VPN to workaround the idiotic release date restriction, you're exceptionally slow.

Or just normal and aren't desperate to play it by any means necessary....
-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -CheeseEater-

[QUOTE="-CheeseEater-"][QUOTE="Iantheone"] Or you bought a retail copy >.>October_Tide

I'm a derpedy derpa derp

FTFY

Still using my horse and cart from 1890 - the more authentic and preferred mode of transport for the hardcore elitist. Next you'll be commenting on how you walk to work as well. Derpy derp derp to you too.

EDIT: Add to this that you can pick the game up online for a cracking $30 and I'd be mad too that I payed for Aussie retail pricings as well as waiting an extra 3 days in order to get some bonus plastic and cardboard.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="October_Tide"]

[QUOTE="-CheeseEater-"] I'm a derpedy derpa derp -CheeseEater-

FTFY

Still using my horse and cart from 1890 - the more authentic and preferred mode of transport for the hardcore elitist. Next you'll be commenting on how you walk to work as well. Derpy derp derp to you too.

EDIT: Add to this that you can pick the game up online for a cracking $30 and I'd be mad too that I payed for Aussie retail pricings as well as waiting an extra 3 days in order to get some bonus plastic and cardboard.

NEWS FLASH: not everybody likes to buy online, some of us still like to have a box collection so don't please don't generalize. I'm picking up BF3 today from an Australian retail shop. The limited edition cost me $78 and I get 3 Months of FREE Paintball. I don't mind waiting an extra day or two (what, are we all desperate now?) and I don't have to download anything except maybe updates.