Best bang for your buck PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IrishMallard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 IrishMallard
Member since 2004 • 6797 Posts

I'm looking for a PC, probably will go through ibuypower, but I'm wondering what the best bang for my buck would be since Ilossed all my GamingPCknowledge over the years......

jtschmitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jtschmitz
Member since 2009 • 293 Posts
Just wondering why Ibuypower? They have great builds don't get me wrong but their are tons of choices and many people on these forums go to ibuypower first. AMD seems to have the best bang for the buck currently. The i7 from Intel is hands down the fastest processor at the moment, but plan to spend in the $1000 range at least to get one pre-built with a decent video card.
IrishMallard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 IrishMallard
Member since 2004 • 6797 Posts

Just wondering why Ibuypower? They have great builds don't get me wrong but their are tons of choices and many people on these forums go to ibuypower first. AMD seems to have the best bang for the buck currently. The i7 from Intel is hands down the fastest processor at the moment, but plan to spend in the $1000 range at least to get one pre-built with a decent video card. jtschmitz
No real good reason.. but I really like the Halo 2 case they sell. I'm alsonot confident in my building ability but I'm curious how much I'd save if I did build my own.The left side of my PC will be displayed and I'd like to have some artwork on that side of the PC case. I also thelack PC knowledge I once had from readingthese forums in my prime.....

jtschmitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jtschmitz
Member since 2009 • 293 Posts

Well I recently started a custom building business and we charge $50-$100 (most systems) to make a small profit especially sense we can't wholesale... as for ibuypower goes plan on spending at least a couple hundred for them to build it and warranty it over what it would cost you to do the same thing. check out http://www.pugetsystems.com/ as well.