battlefield 3 gamepad problems

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rightkidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rightkidney
Member since 2009 • 152 Posts
so I dont want to effing here the game pad sucks, dont tell me to use kb&m - when playing with gamepad and you get into a fight scene you have to use the keyboard and mouse - in the first level where you have to press the space bar to get out of the train, you should be able to press the "A" button on the game pad since it does the same as space but it dont work also all the prompts onscreen are for the keyboard for everything I do like picking up weapons and reloading - this sucks anyone know how to fix this?
JKnaperek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JKnaperek
Member since 2006 • 2023 Posts
Put the controller down, go back to school, problem solved.
lambalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 lambalot
Member since 2004 • 1798 Posts

l

rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

Put the controller down, go back to school, problem solved.JKnaperek

YES.

Here is the TC's answer

G13RainbowSix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 G13RainbowSix
Member since 2005 • 908 Posts

so I dont want to effing here the game pad sucks, dont tell me to use kb&m - when playing with gamepad and you get into a fight scene you have to use the keyboard and mouse - in the first level where you have to press the space bar to get out of the train, you should be able to press the "A" button on the game pad since it does the same as space but it dont work also all the prompts onscreen are for the keyboard for everything I do like picking up weapons and reloading - this sucks anyone know how to fix this?rightkidney

I am here with you man, I like to use my 360 controller every now and again when I feel like just kicking back and relaxing. I really dont understand how people cant get that... Sadly though I am having the same problems as you using it in bf3's sp.

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

did you not read what I said I dont want to use the kb&m - IT SUCKS! you cant sit on the couch and use it like a gamepad and everyone who is stuck on the kb&m for ever you are stupid I will run your ass in multiplayer using a gamepad, I do it all the time with other games I swear I would smash your effing head in if you were here, you effing retard read what I said I dont want to use the kb&m it sucks IMO I dont care what you think I am not asking about that I am asking something else --------------------------------------------------------------------try to do these things with a kb&m, you cant in most games circle strafe or walk slower, or faster, not a all or nothing like wsad doesrightkidney

I never really condoned saying this but it really fits this post:

umadbro?

:P

jonleeprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jonleeprice
Member since 2011 • 1455 Posts
so I dont want to effing here the game pad sucks, dont tell me to use kb&m - when playing with gamepad and you get into a fight scene you have to use the keyboard and mouse - in the first level where you have to press the space bar to get out of the train, you should be able to press the "A" button on the game pad since it does the same as space but it dont work also all the prompts onscreen are for the keyboard for everything I do like picking up weapons and reloading - this sucks anyone know how to fix this?rightkidney
Try using the keyboard and mouse its much better than a gaypad....tis true i tells ya :)
deathxxshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 deathxxshark
Member since 2006 • 541 Posts
if you wanted to play on a gamepad, why buy the PC version..... But anyways, DICE has other bigger bugs/problems to worry about, rather than focusing on the small minority of people who use a gamepad on PC...