Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition GFX options.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SalikSST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 SalikSST
Member since 2011 • 261 Posts

just got this game & its amazing but when go into graphics tab there is nothing to adjust exept only there is fullscreenoption whether to be windowd or go full thats it nothing else to change like details,resolution etc to tinker with.Is my version of the game missing some GFX options or is it like that as a default does anybody who got this game have the same graphics option available.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

just got this game & its amazing but when go into graphics tab there is nothing to adjust exept only there is fullscreenoption whether to be windowd or go full thats it nothing else to change like details,resolution etc to tinker with.Is my version of the game missing some GFX options or is it like that as a default does anybody who got this game have the same graphics option available.

SalikSST
As far as I know, the EE version fixed mainly UI problems. You're not going to get better-looking graphics so I'm not surprised those options are not there.
SalikSST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 SalikSST
Member since 2011 • 261 Posts

[QUOTE="SalikSST"]

Elann2008

As far as I know, the EE version fixed mainly UI problems. You're not going to get better-looking graphics so I'm not surprised those options are not there.

cant i even change to higher resolution via any trick or something ?

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

[QUOTE="Elann2008"][QUOTE="SalikSST"]

SalikSST

cant i even change to higher resolution via any trick or something ?

Its a older game they only fixed bug issues an added some things to games..Never addressed graphics..If you want this kind of game later on..Wait for project eternity..Same kind of game, new graphics, same people who made baldurs gate..

Gammit10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 119

User Lists: 2

#5 Gammit10
Member since 2004 • 2397 Posts
Forgot about this game. Now I just have to sell $20-worth of my kids' toys.
hedgy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 hedgy1
Member since 2006 • 194 Posts

Why did they even bother making the Enhanced Edition? The original still works just fine on my windows 7 rig. Shadows of Amn is another story, though...

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26780 Posts

Why did they even bother making the Enhanced Edition? The original still works just fine on my windows 7 rig. Shadows of Amn is another story, though...

hedgy1

Shadows of Amn works fine in Vista I must say