fexal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fexal
Member since 2012 • 87 Posts

Well I just got all the assassin's creed games for pc up to assassin's creed III and I was about to play the first one with my xbox 360 controller but for some reason when I go into controls its not detecting my controller I tried downloading the x360ce fix but it still doesnt work what do I do?

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts
  1. Make sure your Xbox 360 controller is detected by your PC.
  2. Make sure your Xbox 360 controller is plugged in before booting up the game.
  3. Make sure your game is up to date. uPlay will only update one patch per launch. I think they are around 7 patches now.
fexal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fexal
Member since 2012 • 87 Posts

@ShadowDeathX: My controller works for other games so my pc does decect it and it does work and the copy of assassin's creed 1 I got was a disc not purchased on uplay.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Assassin's Creed has a few issues with the wireless version of the Xbox 360 Controller. I don't remember what the fix for that was but I remember it only affected the 1st games.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

1st 2 games

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#6 SerOlmy
Member since 2003 • 2369 Posts

If it is the wireless controller and dongle it has issues with some games. Personally, I would highly recommend getting a wired 360 controller. It is still your best option for a PC game pad and you can get it for ~$30. I use mine for platformers, AC games, and the like and have never had a single issue. Just plug and play.