Anyone know any great tf2 or cs:go servers?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

my interest in tf2 kind of dried up when my favorite servers died out. I've come back to it recently and I've been looking for good servers. I mean, great map roatation, friendly and talkative people, maybe sound effects, maybe a radio, etc

also looking for good cs:go servers. I like go for the most part, but the lack of good servers and maps has been dragging me back into source instead

soolkiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 soolkiki
Member since 2008 • 1783 Posts

I've been wanting this too. I'm new to TF 2 (played for about 6 hours so far), and get tired of empty servers and/or bad rotations.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 REforever101

I've been wanting this too. I'm new to TF 2 (played for about 6 hours so far), and get tired of empty servers and/or bad rotations.

soolkiki
yeah, i've got like 600 hours into tf2. cs and tf2 have pretty much been my default games when I have nothing else to play. Just been having trouble finding decent servers since my old favs went belly up
Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

Nope. I just go into a random server and start shooting up the whole place. That's how I've done things for both TF2 and CS:GO. I did enjoy the Death Run servers on CS:GO though, wish I could find those again.

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts

i'd rather play in valve public servers since i don't have to deal with team stackers and people who tryhard with ezmode weapons who only want to win and play srs, which are in almost every community server. then there are the people who think those tryhards are the best in the server and wait for a spot to open so they can join their team. it's like that in pretty much every community. you won't get ubered, even if you're the top scoring/more skilled player, they'll just give it to someone they know.

however in valve pub servers, you have people who play any class they want, even if they'll be the 5th of that class, and you'll run into the occasional hacker, but valve recently patched speedhacking. besides seeing new people to the game and people who know how to play well, you'll run into people like me who play with a steam friend just to destroy the other team. he's a beast so i pocket him, while talking trash on anyone if they complain which doesn't happen often, but when it does they get pretty heated. it's not my fault you're not good enough to stop being spawn camped. i'm also better than most so if i ask a different steam friend to pocket me, it's not good for the other team. you don't want to run into me if im on a different account testing though.  i have multiple hour long videos on youtube backing those statements up.

if you want, add me and i'll send some ip's of servers i play on since i dont know gamespot's rule about posting ip addresses. i've played since 2007, according to steam, 6808 hours played, but a lot was idling and playing in local servers with cheats enabled. between all my classes, its about 2400 hours. highest being 396 with demo and lowest is scout with 180 hours.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

What are you after in a CS:GO server?

Standard competitive maps? Custom maps? Surf?

What country do you live in?

alan_carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 alan_carter
Member since 2009 • 1404 Posts

Find a populated 32 people ct2fort server, they're pretty good most times.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

the best maps are turbine, dustbowl, orange and 2fort. i cant remember the exact server names but if u really want to know message me and ill find out

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 REforever101

What are you after in a CS:GO server?

Standard competitive maps? Custom maps? Surf?

What country do you live in?

kraken2109
anything except surf really
Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

A full house 24/7 dustbowl is always good.

I'm still a bit po'ed that is free since no one plays right anymore from what I recall, I know the game is surviving better because of it though.

May get back in, but playing bf3 again as of lately.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
Use the server browser.... what the hell?